1. Your poem has to include ALL 5 words that are given to you!
2. Your poem has to have AT LEAST 8 lines/NO MORE than 15 lines!
3. You CAN’T use any of the words more than ONCE!
4. You can ONLY use 1 of your words per line!
5. You can use the words in ANY order you want!
6. Any poetry style is accepted. (If it fits with this competition!)
7. When you have your poem finished…Post a link in the comment box below with the name of your poem!
8. Be yourself!
9. HAVE FUN!
1st Place: All your poetry will be read/liked/commented, fan you, and your name and winning piece will be featured onthe judges profileFOREVER!
2-5 Place: 10 poems read/liked/commented and fan you.
6-10 Place: 5 poems read/liked/commented and fan you.
Top 5 Honorable Mention: 3 poems read/liked/commented.
(All those that place in both categories and their poetry piece will be featured on a posting that will stay on my page (Christian Taylor) forever!)
The DUE DATE is Dec. 10!
Finally; here are your words..... truth, destiny, hope, ascend, freedom
For an example: Check out my poem "Hope is Not Lost".... http://www.booksie.com/poetry/poetry/christian_taylor/hope-is-not-lost
© Copyright 2016 Christian Taylor. All rights reserved.
Paste the link to picture in the entry below:
Paste the link to Youtube video in the following entry:
Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node.
An annotation cannot contain another annotation.
There was an error uploading your file.