1. Teens should know failed relationships are one of the reasons adult kids move home.
2. Teens should know being alone is a good way to get to know oneself. (And if they don't like who they are, a relationship is doomed.)
3. Teens should know that a person who smiles back at them isn't proposing marriage.
4. Teens should know that following someone, driving past their house, and posting things about them on the internet indicates a need for therapy.
5. Teens should know that when they break-up with somebody, not to continue to hang out with that person. Find new friends.
6. Teens should know they're not picnic to live with either.
7. Teens should know sex produces babies. A lot of people forget this in the heat of the moment.
8. Teens should know to graduate from college before they get married.
9. Teens should know if they feel a need to control someone else's mood, degree of happiness, amount of drinking, or level of fear, what they really need is a good 12-step program.
10. Teens should know we all need someone to miss us.
© Copyright 2016 Christian Taylor. All rights reserved.
Paste the link to picture in the entry below:
Paste the link to Youtube video in the following entry:
Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node.
An annotation cannot contain another annotation.
There was an error uploading your file.