It's almost Halloween! And I think that it is time for a Halloween Contest!!!
Okay, so I want to read some cool and scary Halloween writing!
1. You can enter a poem, novel, or short story.
2. Must be about Halloween.
3. Must be your own piece.
4. Must be in by the due date.
5. Your writing should have at least one thing that is scary or creepy.
6. You have to have fun writing it.
7. Should have at least one traditional Halloween character at least mentioned in your writing (like werewolves, a monster, vampire, Frankenstein, or any
8. If it follows these rules then it may be something that you have previously
9. That's all I can think of for now!
Due Date: Thursday, October 29,
I will read everything by Saturday October 31, 2009 and will post the winners then.
1st place (one winner)- I will comment on three other pieces of writing and give them all "I Like It" votes, become a fan,
and advertise your work on my page.
2nd place (three winners if enough enter)- I will become a fan and comment on three other pieces of writing and give two of
them "I Like It" votes.
3rd place (five winners if enough enter)- I will become a fan and comment on one other piece of writing and give it an "I
Like It" vote.
Anyone who enters- I will comment on the writing that you submit and will give it an "ILike It" vote.
Just leave a comment on this page if
you are interested in joining!!!
Good luck and I hope you have fun!!!! I can't wait to read everything!:D
© Copyright 2016 Cute Love. All rights reserved.
Paste the link to picture in the entry below:
Paste the link to Youtube video in the following entry:
Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node.
An annotation cannot contain another annotation.
There was an error uploading your file.