THE CONCEPTS OF MODUS VIVENDI AND MODUS OPERANDI
It’s time to distinguish between modus operandi and modus vivendi as these two terms relate to the Christian way of life and the resolution of the angelic conflict.
modus vivendi (method of living): WHAT you should be doing as a Christian (after salvation), such as, witness, sing, give, go, pray, etc.
modus operandi (method of operation): HOW you should do what you should do as a Christian (after salvation).What is the HOW? Answer: Live your Christian life in the sphere of the Spirit.
Life lived in the sphere of the Spirit requires that the following phenomena to be simultaneously present in a human being’s life:
1) belief for salvation
2) rebound for post-salvation cleansing (if necessary)
3) knowing that your old-man was crucified with Christ
4) reckoning the old-man dead to the sinful nature
5) reckoning the new-man alive unto God
6) yielding to God the Holy Spirit
Yes, this implies that each of the preceding are related to modus operandi (not modus vivendi): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6!!!!
Modus vivendi minus the divinely decreed modus operandi is tantamount to legalistic function from the sphere of the flesh.
Today, Christianity has been reduced by the multitudes (90%+) to a religion (man-by-man’s efforts – function from the sphere of the flesh) believing that these efforts will bring them into a relationship with God.
Today, more than 98%+ of the 9%+ who know how to be saved, further reduce Christianity into a religion by functioning in the realm of the Christian’s modus vivendi minus the Christian’s modus operandi.
When this distinction between the Christian modus operandi and the Christian modus vivendi is clearly understood in conjunction with the following three principles . . .
• the righteousness of God demands righteousness from man
• the justice of God demands justice from God
• what the righteousness of God demands, the justice of God carries out: blessing toward positive volition; cursing toward negative volition.
. . . then and only then can the following be understood and make sense: mudslides, tornadoes, tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, floods, or any other natural disaster.
This is why it is so important for every human being to understand his or her part in God the Father’s protocol plan to resolve the angelic conflict during the Church Age.
• God the Father’s protocol plan is a rigid, long-established code, prescribing complete deference to superior rank and authority followed by strict adherence to due order of precedence couple with a precisely correct procedure.
Failure in any step of the Christian way of life’s modus operandi is a recipe for disaster. Say “hello” to contemporary history’s attention-getting sufferings associated with the various manifestations of natural disasters permitted by the permissive will of God.
Don’t be afraid of and do not fall prey to the “jive-talk” of the multitude of fools whose explanations or lack-thereof try to explain the natural disasters of contemporary history. The Creator God is at work in the angelic conflict.
ARE YOU GETTING THE PICTURE!!
THE CONCEPTS OF MORALITY AND SPIRITUALITY
IN THE CHRISTIAN WAY OF LIFE
morality: morality is obedience to the ethical standards (do’s and don’ts) of the Christian way of life carried out in the sphere of the flesh.
spirituality: spirituality is obedience to the ethical standards (do’s and don’ts) of the Christian way of life carried out in the sphere of the Spirit.
The world treats Christianity as “just another religion” – one of many religions; therefore, the world talks about “truth” being relative; but remember, this is the way the world thinks. The world says that what is truth to one religion may not be truth in another; therefore, truth is deemed to be relative to the specific religion under consideration.
The Bible treats Christianity not as a religion, but as a way of both absolute and relative spirituality.
• absolute spirituality: a Christian is either in the sphere of the Spirit or out of the sphere of the Spirit. The Christian cannot be in both spheres or out of both spheres at the same time.
• relative spirituality: this is a growth concept; every born-again Christian is somewhere between spiritual babyhood and spiritual adulthood relative to spiritual growth. If the measure of spiritual growth is measured from 0-100 where “0” represents no growth and “100” represents spiritual maturity, relative spirituality is represented by spiritual growth anywhere between “0” and “100.”
While Christians can be moral, morality is not a goal to be desired because morality, as defined, functions in the sphere of the flesh. Christians should desire absolute spirituality from within which condition spiritual growth associated with relative spirituality can take place.
The terms “morally spiritual” or “spiritual morality” are oxymorons. Christians should not allow the term “moral” to connote anything positive related to God the Father’s personal destiny for the life of any born-again Christian.
© Copyright 2016 drjim. All rights reserved.