1) To enter you must choose one of the images below and leave a comment indicating which image you'd like to base your entry on.
2) Word count: Over 1,000 words and less than 3,000. No exceptions.
3) No erotica or gay/lesbian.
4) You will be marked on spelling and grammar so please read through your work before entering.
5) Can only be a short story. If you like, you can turn the short story into a novel after the closing date.
6) Post a comment below with the link your entry when you're done.
7) Does not have to be a romance.
Winners will be announced on the:
First - I will fan, read three pieces of your choice and leave comments, advertise your profile on my page for three months, and make you free book cover and advert!
Second - Read two pieces of your choice and leave comments, fan, and make you a free book advert!
Third - Fan and comment on one piece of your choice!
If you don't like any of the ones listed, use your own, as long as you include it in your entry.
Very few people have actually submitted their entry, and the deadline has passed. Because of this, I have decided to close the competition without announcing winners. This is because there are too few entries to properly judge which would win. If you have finished your entry, feel free to post it below, but I may not get around to it for a while. I'm very busy with GCSE's and whatnot, so I haven't got much time to spare on this competition.
Thank you to those who submitted their entries, I enjoyed reading them, you all did so very well.
© Copyright 2016 Emma Richards. All rights reserved.
Short Story / Horror
Book / Young Adult
Book / Young Adult
Paste the link to picture in the entry below:
Paste the link to Youtube video in the following entry:
Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node.
An annotation cannot contain another annotation.
There was an error uploading your file.