1. Everything starts out small so don’t be afraid of failure.
2. Sometimes you can cut an entire onion before you cry.
3. People who learn from there mistakes succeed.
4. Life is good and than you grow.
5. You can’t let go of your problems until you let go of your feelings.
6. The more money the less useful.
7. Why care about elbows more than true right and wrong?
8. The concept is the same with spilt milk and spilt popcorn.
9. A sharp knife dulls with time but can quickly be replenished.
10. A winning streak can’t last forever same for a losing streak.
11. We were all created equal its sin that upsets the balance.
12. It only takes one of negative to make a million positives negative.
13. Life is math they both have problems that end up with many solutions.
© Copyright 2016 frog. All rights reserved.