I recently decided that I would try to change my sexuality in an attempt to prove it can't be done. I have tried it in the past but I have not done anything long term or extreme. I have identified as homosexual for about one year now. I knew that I was gay for about nine years and spent the majority of my teenage years in denial of my sexuality. Now that I have come out of the closet and continue to hear stories about how others have been successful in changing their sexual identity I want to give it a try as well.
I will first need to give myself some ground rules.
1. Watch lesbian porn once a day.
2. Tell myself I am straight.
3. Tell others I am straight.
4. Fantasize about women only.
5. Refuse to think about men sexually.
6. Check out girls.
7. Do not look at guys.
8. Do not kiss or cuddle with my boyfriend.
9. Attempt to get into a relationship with a girl.
10. Do not sext or in any way participate in sexual activities with men.
I will be documenting my experiences on my blog at goodasgay.blogspot.com and hope to see your comments and feedback. I however will continue the rest of my writing career the same. Though this content may seem to go contrary to my experiement it will have little effect on how the rules effect me over the next year. Wish me luck. I hope to see your comments soon.
© Copyright 2016 frog. All rights reserved.