1. If love is blind, how do we believe in love at first sight?
2. Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg?
3. Why is it good to be a Daddy's girl, but bad to be a Mommy's boy?
4. Why is it called an eggplant when it doesn't have an egg in it?
5. Why do we wash bath towels? Aren't we clean when we use them?
6. Why do we have to pay a toll on "freeways"?
7. Why are boxing rings square?
8. If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?
9. Is there another word for synonym?
10. If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?
11. Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are dead?
12. Why is it that if someone tells you that there are one billion stars in the universe you will believe them, but if they tell you a wall has wet paint you still touch it to be sure?
13. Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected become the expected?
14. If the people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?
15. Why do water bottles have a "best if used by" date?
16. If ketchup is good for french fries, shouldn't it be good on mashed potatoes too?
© Copyright 2016 hekiv. All rights reserved.