1. Jack London's The Call of the Wild and White Fang (*wink* I know Kitty08 likes this book)
2. Anne Frank's The Diary of a Young Girl
3. John Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men (not recommended for anyone under 12 - heavy themes and language)
4. Ernest Hemmingway's The Old Man and the Sea (heavy themes and symbolism)
5. William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet (highly recommend the movies... both 1968 and 1996. PG13 for both movies)
6. William Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream (harder to understand than R and J)
7. LM Montgomery's Anne of Green Gables
8. Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice (very, very, very witty. Hard to understand at some points due to vocabulary)
9. George Orwell's Animal Farm
10. Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness (advanced vocabulary, may be hard to understand)
© Copyright 2016 Jacobella22. All rights reserved.
Paste the link to picture in the entry below:
Paste the link to Youtube video in the following entry:
Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node.
An annotation cannot contain another annotation.
There was an error uploading your file.