Hey, I'm assuming you want to use one of my layouts. Am I right?
This whole thing may seem a little complicated to you but that's why I've posted this to help you!
I'm going to post all my layouts in either miscellaneous or other or something else. I'm going to post like a piece of writing.
When you click on one of those pages, you'll get a picture. This is a picture of what the profile would probably look like (my laptop size is different to yours so it'd be a bit different). Underneath, there will be a LINK. This is the link to the coding for your profile. I was planning to post the coding on the page but since you can't copy, I have to post it on another site. Copy the coding.
1) Go to the profile editing section.
2) Click the Source button. It's in the top left of the profile editing box. It looks like this:
3) If you have already have a profile, there will be some messy looking coding. If you think you'll use your profile again, save this somewhere.
4) Replace all the coding with the coding from the link I left you.
5) Press the Source button again. Tada! You can see what your profile will look like!
6) Now, you can write your own profile in place by replacing the random bits of text with text of your own!
7) Press "Update Profile Information" button and voila! You're done!
Please send me feedback on this tutorial and any suggestions on how to improve it. I know I'm not good at explaining things.
If you still have trouble after a couple of attempts, you can keep asking me questions or maybe email me your loggin details (I PROMISE I will not give information to any one else or do anything other than what's asked) and I can set it up for you. You can set up a temporary password if that makes you feel safer?
Thanks for reading!
© Copyright 2016 LayoutMaker. All rights reserved.
Paste the link to picture in the entry below:
Paste the link to Youtube video in the following entry:
Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node.
An annotation cannot contain another annotation.
There was an error uploading your file.