10 Poems (excluding my own!) that I think you should read, if you want to read anything on Booksie.
I have searched high, and I have searched low, I have searched for poets from years ago, or from yesterday. Some of the poems are incredibly well-known and commented on, some haven't received a single one.
Why am I doing this?
I believe that often very good poets, and very good poems, can get 'left behind' on Booksie, or don't receive the attention that I personally think that they should.
Of course, the following poems (and I hope the poets are alright with me doing this...!) are just my personal preferences. There are thousands of poets and poems on Booksie and many that amazing to read, perhaps more so than the ones below, but nevertheless these are the one's I have chosen.
There is a 2007 version as well, but only one poem from 'eleveneleven' features in both, just because I think it is incredible.
Thanks to modern day wizardry (which isn't on the 2007 version) you can now just click on the hyperlink to view the poem!
1. The Cottage at the Break in the Clouds (englishmuffin)
2. The Russians Used a Pencil (Kathryn)
3. it's the 30th kid, and another sunken evening has taken place (eleveneleven)
4. Reflections (backstreetdreamer)
5. The Wind is Out Tonight (Irwin)
6. Present and Past (Aryanne)
7. it is the deluge (Josephine Ann)
8. Apartment number three (Fae Lioneye)
9. A Bitter Farewell (cherrycandykorn)
10. the charcoal lady (Joshephine Ann)
© Copyright 2017 matmoo. All rights reserved.
Paste the link to picture in the entry below:
Paste the link to Youtube video in the following entry:
Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node.
An annotation cannot contain another annotation.
There was an error uploading your file.