1: Stronger- Kelly Clarkson Genre: Pop
This song represents how strong Jane was after Neds death. She could have mourned over him so people saw her but she didn't show how sad she was.
2: Concrete Angel- Martina Mcbride- Country
: This song is good for this book because it's about a little girl thats abused and Jane was abused so badly as a child that she couldn't have kid when she was older.
3: Flightless Bird- Iron and Wine- Inspirational
- This song would represent the book because it's about someone that finds there perfect match, damselle in distress; and Jane and Joe found eachother. Jane may not have been a damselle in distress but they loved eachother like this person in the song is describing.
4: My Love- Sia- Inspirational
- This song is about losing a person special to you "you will sleep for good" meaning this is the night you finally let go. "You will wait for me my love" meaning Ned will wait in heaven for her. She learned how to let go and take all the good from a bad situation. Even though Jane's heart ached from losing Ned.
5: The Dog Days Are Over- Florence and the Machine- Alternative Rock
- This song is good for the book because "happiness, hit her like a train on a track" Like Jane and Ned going to Mr.Bones plantation and being happy and then her having to work for someone else that doesn't treat them as well as Mr.Bone did.
6: Breath of Life- Florence and the Machine- Alternative Rock
- I chose this song because it has a very heroic vibe to it, and I thought that Ned was a very heroic character in the book. From what he taught the kids, giving them hope and all that. I thought this song would fit well for the book.
7: No Light, No Light- Florence and the Machine- Alternative Rock
- I chose this song because of Joe dying and Jane telling every man she could never love anyone like she loved Joe.
8: A Thousand Years- Christina Perri- Romance
- This song is good because Jane and Joe loved eachother so much and this song talks about loving someone so much.
9: Coldplay- Fix You- Rock
: I chose this song because Jane was so different from before she met Joe, and it's like he fixed her and made her a happier person.
© Copyright 2016 MidnightAlice. All rights reserved.