RING A RING A ROSIES
- surely wearing it around my neck, will help keep evil at bay
- as I wade through sludgy darkness, fear has my knees give way
A POCKET FULL OF POSIES
- was told to keepit near,posies deflect all harm
- thy eery presence drawing me in, willing to your charm
- standing right in front of you, your eyes a glaring red
- how I now wish I'd listen, when I was able to; just fled
ASHES TO ASHES
- your bony fingers reach inside; excruciating pain
- all your seeming sweetness disappeared, your hatred leaves a stain
WE ALL FALL DOWN
- you have taken what you wanted
- in life we will never find
- but perhaps in death there might be
- light for hearts left behind
© Copyright 2016 Murnit. All rights reserved.
Short Story / Horror
Poem / Romance
Poem / Horror
Paste the link to picture in the entry below:
Paste the link to Youtube video in the following entry:
Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node.
An annotation cannot contain another annotation.
There was an error uploading your file.