Thoughts Of A Dreamer ((Fiona--Imaginary Wife and Lover))
The first stage of my 'Dreams and Fantasies' revealed with my quotes...
1. Hold my hand Fiona darling, don't fear!!
Now, we two are going to jump---we are going to jump wayyyy down to reach the deep end of the Pacific ocean..
2. I decorated the house with hundreds of candles today, which are burning with small flames and am all ready to greet you on your birthday, Fiona darling!!
Come home soon, Fiona !! Come home soon !!!
3. Ain't I lucky Fiona darling?? Ain't I lucky to have a sweet wife like you to look after me?? I am luckiest man in the world!!!!
4. Here is a flower that I plucked just for you today, Fiona..first kiss it and bathe it and keep it near the window sill...
5. I am lost into your dream world, Fiona darling!!!
Never make a mistake, of calling me back!!!
6. "God must have been a genius, Fiona darling. He must have been an artist of exceptional talent, for he has created a wonderful world filled with
beautiful and unimaginable dream-like things and we human beings do not even notice the slightest speck of beauty in it”."
7. I love coconut trees, Fiona..I love seeing them, stand slant and wouldn't mind climbing them either!!!
8.Your eyes, Fiona, I love those hazy eyes of yours, that when I look at them each time, they have a different story to tell!!!
9. Fiona, I can no longer wait, my love---we are getting married this morning in a rowing boat, by the middle of the sea...
10. If I ever make a trip to a distant world, I would certainly take you, Fiona darling!! Please don't worry!! Please don't fear!!
© Copyright 2017 nid. All rights reserved.
Paste the link to picture in the entry below:
Paste the link to Youtube video in the following entry:
Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node.
An annotation cannot contain another annotation.
There was an error uploading your file.