The Sixth Stage of my 'Dreams and Fantasies' revealed with my quotes...
47. I would not draw you Fiona. I would not draw you in paper. That is because whenever I try to draw you, I fall down unconscious thinking of your beauty, before I complete your exquisite drawing.
48. Let us sit in a paper boat Fiona and sail all over the world..
49. I regret Fiona for with all my creative love, I could not satisfy the Fiona in you.
50. The image of you circles in my mind. It circles like a never-ending wheel which would never stop and which would never turn..
51. I saved all your photos to the hard disk. The screen froze with all the beauty of yours and the computer never worked again.
52. I chant your name and look at the sky and the white light blinds me and I fall down..
53. I would keep on crying like this till you come home, Fiona but I would wipe all my tears and not let even one drop fall to the ground.
54. We bathed in the cold waters in spring lake, hugging each other thinking that this moment would last forever, but Fiona that is a long long time ago..
© Copyright 2017 nid. All rights reserved.
Paste the link to picture in the entry below:
Paste the link to Youtube video in the following entry:
Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node.
An annotation cannot contain another annotation.
There was an error uploading your file.