Welcome all (:this is my first challenge and hopefully not my last. Now to all who have come I ask you to choose the picture you want, the picture you wish to write about, the picture that you will write a fabulous story from.
Here are some rules:
1. Choose any ONE picture. Each picture can have only one person writing about. (and if all the pictures have been taken commet on here or on my profile to ask for a picture).
2. You must choose a letter from A-Z. The letter you choose will be the name of a person or of anything you choose to give this name to.
3. You can write about ANYTHING, but it must pertain to the picture you chose. Either it'll be about the picture or pertaining to it.
4. It can be a novel ora short story. If you can make it into a poem go ahead, but Ithink the pictures that I have chosen will do better in a novel or short story, but it is your choice to decide how to write the piece.
5. I would like your piece to be completed by the deadline, butif not tell me and Iwill judge it accordingly.
DEADLINE:is October 4, 2010!No late exceptions, sorry.
Now prizes (:
1st place winner will have your ENTIRE portfolio read by your truely, I will add you as a friend, suggest you to others, and if you have any novels that are in the making I will continue to read
until they are complete.
2nd place winner Iwill read three of your short stories, one or two novels, and any poems you have and I will also add you as a friend.
3rd place winner I will read any three of your pieces of writing and you can choose which ones I shall read.
And now, ladies and gentlemen, choose whatever picture you want (:good luck.
1. ~ Unbreakable
2. ~ Werewulf14
3. ~ Krystal Raven
4. ~ Purple Violets
7. ~ sailormoonlover
8. ~ angellynn
9. ~ Forbidden
10. ~ River Stevens
11. ~ BulletofCorruption
15. ~ Kritika
19. ~ Kush
© Copyright 2017 Penelope Garenther. All rights reserved.
Paste the link to picture in the entry below:
Paste the link to Youtube video in the following entry:
Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node.
An annotation cannot contain another annotation.
There was an error uploading your file.