1. How could she have predicted upon choosing the date America would lose her heart.
2. When he sneaked though the window- we all knew. From a distance we watched him walk down the drive way – then to his dirty white jeep – He dove away
to never come back.
3. Everyone is here to celebrate New Year, snacks and games, like charades. It’s my turn.
4. Nervous excitement, afraid that I’d get lost. I made a friend.
5. We were the best of friends for years until she spread lies, embarrassed to be my friend. Now I have friends who are proud to be my friend and who are
6. Smooth silkiness that waters my mouth bitter and sweet creaminess I get enough that I could just bathe in it.
7. Dunk it. Stir It. Shake it up. Heat me up put ice in to make me cool. All colors, all different kinds of tastes. I’m open to anything.
8. Pressure- do I really want it? It’s a must. More freedom or a burden?
9. Patience, Kindness, able to be silly at times, don’t let them fool you. Tough but lenient. Might let the little tike get away with it this
10. We say good bye for the last time. I will miss you my soul sister.
11. America lost her heart.
12. Experts said that I only have limitations- they were wrong; I rose above the bar.
13. I hope to have a family before I’m forty and to be a published writer.
14. “Look, Look, My life is an open book.”
© Copyright 2016 Phasered. All rights reserved.