(1) Manu to his friend:
- If you have a sweet in your pocket and your dad gives you a sweet, how many will you have?
- Perhaps you don't know Maths.
- Perhaps you don't know my dad.
(2) We do not say 'Pirate' but that pie has a good overall.
(3) Mastress to lazy pupil:
- Did you know the difference between you and a slave.
- A slave has already worked.
(4) Mastress to pupil:
- You will have to write an essay having the words 'Green', 'Yellow', 'Pink'. For tommorow.
Next day, the pupil came in front with his essay and read aloud:
Once, the telephone was ringing Green Green. I picked up and said 'Yellow'. As there was no one on the line, I cut it, Pink.
(5) Who says 'Ho ho ho, yummy!'
The santa claus who was eating cookies.
(6) In the north pole, a polar bear to another:
- Beware! A giant vampire!
- It's a walrus, idiot!
(7) In India, english man to indian:
-Hello! My name is Bond. James Bond. And you?
-Oh! My name is Iyer.
Parambatur Venugopal Iyer
Mutuswami Parambatur Venugopal Iyer
Punuswami Mutuswami Parambatur Venugopal Iyer
Chinuswami Punuswami Mutuswami Parambatur Venugopal Iyer
Vrindlall Chinuswami Punuswami Mutuswami Parambatur Venugopal Iyer
-GODDAMN-IT.....!!!! SHUT UP................!!!!!!!!
© Copyright 2016 Pranav5. All rights reserved.