Rev. Greg Lovell Ministries
A Inspirational Devotional Topical Book
Words of Inspiration Ministry
? Chapter One Healing Chapter Two The Word of God Chapter Three The Love Of God Chapter Four Money Chapter Five The Joy of the Lord Chapter Six The Holy Spirit Chapter Seven The Peace of God
About the Author
Rev. Greg was born again on May 31, 1973, I went Trinity Church in Bridgewater MA. For 20 years. He has been a born again Spirit filled Christian now for over thirty years.He graduated from Hamburg High in Hamburg, N. Y. in 1972. He went to a theology school for three years He graduated in 1979. He went to Rhema Bible Training from 1982-1984 and, graduated. He got married in 1994I started going to Living Word in 1995I have been in various ministries in the church over the years. He an ordained minister under The International Fellowship of Ministries, John G. Lake Founder He is in charge of a nursing Home ministry Called. His Love Never Fails Nursing Home Ministry. He believes God has a call on his life to be in the ministry full time. Please pray for open doors,
email@example.com Web Site RevGreg.Com
A Book On Healing
1. Satan steals Jesus heals. John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but that he may steal, and kill, and destroy: I came that they may have life, and may have (it) abundantly. 2. Don’t go by the way you feel Jesus does heal. 2Corinthams 5:7 We walk by faith and not by sight. 3. The word does heal this is the real deal. Psalm 107:20 20 He sendeth his word, and healeth them, and delivereth (them) from their destructions. 4. This you believe with the Holy Spirit and the word healing you will receive. Proverbs 4:20-22 20 My son, attend to my words; Incline thine ear unto my sayings. 22 et them not depart from thine eyes; Keep them in the midst of thy heart. 22 For they are life unto those that find them, And health to all their flesh. 5. Don’t believe the bad report Go to the word and import. Mark 11:23 23 Verily I say to you, that whosoever shall say to this mountain, Be thou taken away and cast into the sea, and shall not doubt in his heart, but believe that what he says takes place, whatever he shall say shall come to pass for him. 6. Its incredible God does the impossible. Luke 1:37 37 for nothing shall be impossible with God. 7. This is true, in you God wants to do a miracle. 1Peter 2:24 23 who his own self bare our sins in his body upon the tree, that we, having died unto sins, might live unto righteousness; by whose stripes ye were healed. 8. Know this you God does not reject Healing you must accept. Romans 2:11 11 for there is no respect of persons with God. 9. With sickness God you must not blame Just use Jesus name. John 14:13 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 10. You don’t have to wheel and deal to know that God does heal Romans 8:11 11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwelleth in you, he that raised up Christ Jesus from the dead shall give life also to your mortal bodies through his Spirit that dwelleth in you. 11. God does not want you to have strife He wants you to have abundant life. Ephesians 3:20 20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, \\ 12. Don’t go by the way you are feeling. With the God is always healing. Mark 9;26 26 And Jesus looking upon (them) said to them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible . 13. Healing can start when you have a merry heart. Proverbs 17:22 22 A cheerful heart is a good medicine; But a broken spirit drieth up the bones. 14. Knowing you have total healing is a good feeling. 1Corinthians 5:17 17 Wherefore if any man is in Christ, (he is) a new creature: the old things are passed away; behold, they are become new. 15. Let the word in your heart stick and you won’t be sick. Romans 4:17 Call things that be not as though they were. 16. You don’t have to accept pain Just use Jesus name and it won’t remain John 14:13 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, this will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 17. When you feel sad, or bad, just Jesus wants you to feel glad. Isaiah 53;5 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 18. When Jesus you follow You don’t have to have sorrow . Proverbs 10:22 22 The blessing of Jehovah, it maketh rich; And he addeth no sorrow therewith. 19. Jesus can even heal the broken heart That is a good start. Romans 10:9 9 because if thou shalt confess with thy mouth Jesus (as) Lord, and shalt believe in thy heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved: 20. Even in the brain you don’t have to have pain. Romans 12:2 2 And be not fashioned according to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, and ye may prove what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God. 21. Things don’t have to be grim God can even give you a new limb. Matthew 12:10-13 10 and behold, a man having a withered hand. And they asked him, saying, Is it lawful to heal on the sabbath day? that they might accuse him. 11 And he said unto them, What man shall there be of you, that shall have one sheep, and if this fall into a pit on the sabbath day, will he not lay hold on it, and lift it out? 12 How much then is a man of more value than a sheep! Wherefore it is lawful to do good on the sabbath day. 13 Then saith he to the man, Stretch forth thy hand. And he stretched it forth; and it was restored whole, as the other. 22. Even if you can’t speak God will make His word out your mouth leak. James 1:5-7 5 But if any of you lacketh wisdom, let him ask of God, who giveth to all liberally and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 6 But let him ask in faith, nothing doubting: for he that doubteth is like the surge of the sea driven by the wind and tossed. 7 For let not that man think that he shall receive anything of the Lord; 23. If you can’t hear Have no fear God can make you hear Matthew 11:4-5 4 And Jesus answering said to them, Go, report to John what ye hear and see. 5 Blind [men] see and lame walk; lepers are cleansed, and deaf hear; and dead are raised, and poor have glad tidings preached to them: 24. If you have no sight Jesus will make you see the light. Matthew 9:27 & 29 27 And as Jesus passed by from thence, two blind men followed him, crying out, and saying, Have mercy on us, thou son of David. 28 And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They say unto him, Yea, Lord. 29 Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it done unto you. 25. No matter what the disease Jesus can heal it with ease. Psalm 103:1-43:1 Bless Jehovah, O my soul; and all that is within me, (bless) his holy name. 2 Bless Jehovah, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: 3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; 26. You don’t even have to have fear anywhere near. Psalm 41:10 10 But thou, O Jehovah, have mercy upon me, and raise me up, that I may requite them. 27. Let sickness sail God’s love never fails 1Corinthians 13:8 Love never fails. 28. Get radical Let the church be your hospital. Matthew 4:23 24 And Jesus went about in all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of disease and all manner of sickness among the people. 29. Go to the word for your healing and sickness you will no longer be feeling. 3John Verse 2 2 Beloved, I pray that in all things thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 30. To be healed the word you must believe then receive. Matthew 17:20 20 And he saith unto them, Because of your little faith: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. 31. Tell sickness to flee and you will be set free. James 4:7 Be subject therefore unto God; but resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
A Book On The Word Of God 1. Let the word be the link to change the way you think. James 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 2. Believe the word not what occurred. 2Corinthians 5:7 for we walk by faith, not by sight; 3. Get a shower from God’s word power. Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth, but thou shalt meditate thereon day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. 4. Go to the word. Sow and grow and the Holy Spirit will Flow. Mark 4:14 He who is sowing doth sow the word; 15 and these are they by the way where the word is sown: and whenever they may hear, immediately cometh the Adversary, and he taketh away the word that hath been sown in their hearts. 16'And these are they, in like manner, who on the rocky ground are sown: who, whenever they may hear the word, immediately with joy do receive it, 5. Yes it is true with the word your mind you can renew. Romans 12:1-2 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, (which is) your spiritual service. 6. With the word Train your Brain. Romans 4:17 Call things that be not as though they were. 7. Let the word Abide Inside. John 831-32 31 Jesus therefore said to those Jews that had believed him, If ye abide in my word, (then) are ye truly my disciples; 32 and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 8. With your mouth as a rutter you can take the word and Mutter. Psalm 1:2 2 But his delight is in the law of Jehovah; and on his law doth he meditate day and night. 9. With God’s word get a faith power dose and to God you will get real close. Psalm 119:148 148 Mine eyes anticipated the night-watches, that I might meditate on thy word. 10. God’s word is Imperial Material. Proverbs 4:20-22 20 My son, attend to my words; Incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; Keep them in the midst of thy heart. 22 For they are life unto those that find them, And health to all their flesh. 11. Let God’s word be your lamp to become His Champ. Psalm 119:105 105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and light unto my path. 12. With God’s word being your light. You always win the faith fight. Psalm 119:130 130 The opening of thy words giveth light ; it giveth understanding unto the simple. 13. Don’t pout or doubt. With God’s word let out a shout. Psalm 32:11 11 Be glad in Jehovah, and rejoice, ye righteous; and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart. 14. Don’t let the Devil deceive Just take the word and believe and receive. Mark 11:23 23 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou taken up and cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that what he saith cometh to pass; he shall have it. 15. Don’t be a pouter and a doubter, be a believer and receiver. James 1:22 22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deluding your own selves.
16. Let the word be the Advancer to your Answer. Romans 4:17 Call things that be not as though they were. 17. With the word be active in taking your thoughts captive. Isahiah 26:3 3 Thou wilt keep (him) in perfect peace, (whose) mind (is) stayed (on thee); because he trusteth in thee. 18. Don’t let bad words leak. Take the word and speak. James 1:8 8 a doubleminded man, unstable in all his ways. 19. Give your faith a stir, and call things that be not as though they were. Romans 4:17 Call things that be not as though they were. 20. Speak the word and be defiant towards your giant. James 4:7 Submit yourself to God resist the Devil and he will flee from you. 21. Don’t sputter take the word and mutter Psalm 119:48 48 I will lift up my hands also unto thy commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate on thy statutes. 22. During a storm speak to it with the word and you will see it transform. Mark 11:23 23 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou taken up and cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that what he saith cometh to pass; he shall have it. 23. God’s word is a faith story, get into it and don’t worry. Matthew 6:33-34 33 But seek ye first his kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 34 Be not therefore anxious for the morrow: for the morrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. 24. No matter what you heard, it is better to believe the word. Psalm 107:20 He sent His word and heald them. 25. Eat the word’s meat, then the flesh you can beat. 1Corinthians 3:2 2 I fed you with milk, not with meat ; for ye were not yet able (to bear it): nay, not even now are ye able; 26. Don’t be bored, use the word as a sword. 2Corinthians 5:7 We walk by faith not by sight. 27. The word being used as a sword and the Lord are in one accord. John 1:1 1:1 In [the] beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 28. Take the word and persist to resist and God will assist. James 1;12 12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation; for when he hath been approved, he shall receive the crown of life, which (the Lord) promised to them that love him. 29. With the word you can enhance your advance. 30. With the word you don’t have to repeat your defeat. James 4:7 Submit yourself to God Resist the Devil and He will flee from you. 31. The word is sound use it it will help you stand your ground. Romans 10:17 Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.
A Book On Love 1. God’s love never fails It always prevails 1Corinthians 13:8 Love never fails 2. Because of the nails His love never fails. John 3:16 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life 3. Walk in love and stay above. 1Corinthians 16:14 14 Let all that ye do be done in love. 4. Don’t stay agaivated Get God’s love activated. Gal.5:14 14 For the whole law is fulfilled in one word, (even) in this: Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. 5. Love lives to forgive. Mark 11:25 25 And whensoever ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have aught against any one; that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. 6. Love just hast to trust. 1Corinthians 13:7 7 beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. 7. Love cares and always fair. 1Peter 5:7 Cast your cares on Him for He cares for you. 8. Love lives to give. Matthew 6:1 6:1 Take heed that ye do not your righteousness before men, to be seen of them: else ye have no reward with your Father who is in heaven. 9. Love does not hold a grudge or judge. Matthew 7:3-5 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye , but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye ? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me cast out the mote out of thine eye ; and lo, the beam is in thine own eye ? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye ; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye . 10. Love believes it does not deceive. John 15:9 9 Even as the Father hath loved me, I also have loved you: abide ye in my love 11. Embrace God’s love that comes from above. 1John 4:8 God is Love. 12. With God’s love you can reverse the curse. Matthew 5:44 44 but I say unto you, love your enemies, and pray for them that persecute you;
13. It was that hung Jesus on the cross for the lost. John 3:16 14. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son, that whosoever believes on him may not perish, but have life eternal. 15. Because Jesus paid the price for our sin and we win. 2Corinthians 5:21 21 Him who knew no sin he made (to be) sin on our behalf; that we might become the righteousness of God in him. 16. Because of love Jesus went to Hell and with the Devil he won the fight the he rang the bell. John 3:16 17. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son, that whosoever believes on him may not perish, but have life eternal. 18. Because of love Jesus rose from the dead so we can move ahead. Romans 8:11 The same spirit that raised Christ Jesus from the dead dwells in us and He shall give life to our mortal body. 19. Because of God’s love He knows your need and He wants you to succeed. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord plans to prosper you not harm you to give you a hope and a future. 20. Because of His love you can say fear get out of here Romans 4:17 Call things that be not as though they were. 21. Don’t fear God’s love from above. 1John 4:4 Greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world. 22. Get in God’s groove With Him stay in love and God can move. Rev. 3:16 16 So because thou art lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spew thee out of my mouth. 23. If you have God’s this should not be a debate You should not hate. Luke 6:27 27 But I say unto you that hear, love your enemies, do good to them that hate you, 24. Because of God’s love We are no longer separated we are connected. Romans 8:39 39 nothing shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ 25. With God’s love we stay connected and protected. Psalm 91:1 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 26. God’s love power will give your faith power. Galatians 5:6 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth anything, nor uncircumcision; but faith working through love. 27. Take a shower in God’s love power. 1Corinthians 13:8 Love never fails 28. Get God’s love and fear can’t get near. Psalm 136:26 His love endures for ever 29. Love takes away sin from within. 1Peter 224 who his own self bare our sins in his body upon the tree, that we, having died unto sins, might live unto righteousness; by whose stripes ye were healed.:24 30. God’s love sets us free and fear has to flee. James 4:7 Submit your-self to God resist the Devil and he will flee from you. 31. God’s love feels great it is much better than hate 1John 4:8 God is Love 32. This a fact God loves you and that’s that John 3:16 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son, that whosoever believes on him may not perish, but have life eternal. 33. Don’t be blue Know this is true Walking in love is saying God bless you. Galatians 6:77 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
A Book On Money 1. If you tithe cheerfully God will give to you bountifully. 2Corinthians 9:6-7 6 But this (I say,) He that soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he that soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. 7(Let) each man (do) according as he hath purposed in his heart: not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. 2. God wants to deliver you from the lad of poverty, into the land of prosperity. Proverbs 10:22 The blessing of the Lord makes, it adds no sorrow to it. 3. Get a vision of God’s provision. Phillipians 4:19 And my God shall all your needs according to His rich’s in Glory in Christ Jesus. 4. Live to Give. Luke 6:38 8 give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, shall they give into your bosom. For with what measure ye mete it shall be measured to you again. 5. You have favor with the savior. Psalm 5:12 12 For thou wilt bless the righteous; O Jehovah, thou wilt compass him with favor as with a shield. 6. Tithe and you will survive. Malacl 3:10 10 Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do,\" says the Lord of Heaven's Armies, \"I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won't have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test! 7. Hey sonny God wants you to have money 2Corinthians 8:9 9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich , yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might become rich . 8. Hey mister God wants you richer. Psalm 112;3 3 Wealth and riches are in his house; and his righteousness endureth for ever. 9. If your on God’s side He will always provide. Phillippians 4:19 And my God shall supply all my needs according to His rich’s in Glory in Christ Jesus. 10. Don’t be greedy give to the needy. Matthew6;4 4 that thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father who seeth in secret shall recompense thee. 11. Because you plant a seed God will meet your need. Galatians 6:7 You reap what you sow. 12. Because do things god’s way you will always have a payday. Luke 6:38 Give and shall be given unto you.
13. Wow the blessing is now. Hebrews 11:1 11:1 Now faith is assurance of (things) hoped for, a conviction of things not seen. 14. God does not want you to be poor he wants you to have more. Proverbs 8:18 18 Riches and honor are with me; (Yea), durable wealth and righteousness. 15. It is real grand when you enter the promise land the blessings come into your hands. Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth, but thou shalt meditate thereon day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. 16. Because you gave money come in on every wave. Galatians 6:7 You reap what you sow. 17. In Christ you can switch to be rich. Psalm 112:3 3 Wealth and riches are in his house; and his righteousness endureth for ever. 18. It is your priority not to accept poverty. Psalm 23:1 The Lord is my shepherd I shall not lack anything. 19. When it rains it pours God opens doors to His store. Deuteronomy 8:18 18 But thou shalt remember Jehovah thy God, that it is he who giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he swore unto thy fathers, as it is this day. 20. This is no joke God does not want you broke. Proverbs 10:22 The blessing of the lord makes rich and adds no sorrow to it. 21. Even if when things get rough God will give you more than enough. John 10:10 The thief comes not but that he may steal, and kill, and destroy: I am come that they might have life, and might have [it] abundantly. 22. Focus on the the fact you have the blessing and just keep resting. 1Peter 5:7 Cast yours on Him for He cares for you. 23. Put the tithe in the plate and your bills won’t be paid late. Matthew 6:33 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you. 24. Don’t have commotion in your emotion. God wants to give you a promotion. Jeremiah 29:1111 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope in your latter end. 25. God wants you to proceed to succeed. Joshua 1:8 8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth, but thou shalt meditate thereon day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. 26. Don’t waver you have favor. 23 let us hold fast the confession of our hope that it waver not; for he is faithful that promised. Hebrew 10:23 27. Don’t look at the mess God will bless. 2Corinthians 5;7 We walk by faith not by sight. 28. In this I have assurance God wants us to have abundance. Proverbs 8:18 18 Riches and honor are with me; (Yea), durable wealth and righteousness. 29. Are you expecting a blessing? Romans 4:17 Call things that be not as though they were. 30. When you tithe God will rebuke the devourer so don’t let your faith go sour. Malachai 3:10 10 Bring ye the whole tithe into the store-house, that there may be food in my house, and prove me now herewith, saith Jehovah of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough (to receive it).11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, 31. Don’t go by your circumstances let God handle your finances. Deuteronomy 8:18 18 But thou shalt remember Jehovah thy God, for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealt that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as at this day.
A Book on the Joy of the Lord 1. Oh boy you have His joy. Neh 10:8 THE joy of the Lord is My strength. 2. You have a choice in your voice to rejoice. Phippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice. 3. Don’t be down with your frown Instead put on a 1Thessalonians 5:18 In everything give thanks 4. smile awhile and let it be your lifestyle. Proverbs 15:13 13 A glad heart maketh a cheerful countenance; But by sorrow of heart the spirit is broken. 5. Don’t feel sad, mad and bad get glad. Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice. 6. You need to employ his joy. Psalm 51:12 12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with a willing spirit. 7. Make it snappy to be happy. 2Corinthians 5:7 We walk by faith not by sight. 8. Don’t be fearful be cheerful. 1John 4:4 4 Ye are of God, (my) little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world. 9. Even before the rapture you can have laughter. Neahmiah 10:8 The joy of the Lord is my strength. 10. Don’t cry with God’s joy you will always be high. Proverbs 17: 22 A merry heart is good like medicine. 11. It’s God’s Style for you to smile. Psalm 2:2 He who sits in the heavens laughs. 12. In your heart you can be merry even when things get scarry. 2Corinthnians 5:7 We walk by faith not by sight. 13. Having Holy Spirit laughter will send your spirit to the rafters. Proverbs 1513 13 A glad heart maketh a cheerful countenance; But by sorrow of heart the spirit is broken. 14. With God’s joy the Devil you will destroy. James 4:7 Submit yourselves to God resist the Devil and He will flee from you. 15. To rejoice is your choice Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice. 16. You get God’s joy when you raise His praise Psalm 16:11 11 Thou wilt show me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy ; in thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. 17. When you drink from God’s well your sure do feel swell. John 4:13 13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Every one that drinketh of this water shall thirst again: 14 but whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst ; but the water that I shall give him shall become in him a well of water springing up unto eternal life. 18. Go to God’s well and drink and your life will not stink. Matthew 11:28 28 Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest . 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 19. Having God’s joy is like a kid getting a new toy. Psalm 32:11 11 Be glad in Jehovah, and rejoice, ye righteous; and shout for joy , all ye that are upright in heart. 20. Don’t be annoyed get God’s Joy. 2Corinthians 5:7 Walk by faith not by sight. 21. Why feel crappy when you can feel happy 1John 4:4 Greater is He that is in you than He that is in the world. 22. God is your dad and He wants you to feel glad. Neahmiah 10:8 The joy of the Lord is our strength 23. Shout praise out and joy will come out. Psalm 150 150:1 Praise ye Jehovah. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. 2 Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness. 3 Praise him with trumpet sound: praise him with psaltery and harp. 4 Praise him with timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and pipe. 5 Praise him with loud cymbals: praise him with high sounding cymbals. 6 Let everything that hath breath praise Jehovah. Praise ye Jehovah. 24. Don’t go by what you had God wants you glad. Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice. 25. Put this on file you need to smile Proverbs 17:22 A happy heart is good medicine and a cheerful mind works healing, but a broken spirit dries up the bones. 26. Don’t go by your fate to smile it is never to late. Psalm 43:5 5 Why are you cast down, O my inner self? And why should you moan over me and be disquieted within me? Hope in God and wait expectantly for Him, for I shall yet praise Him, Who is the help of my [sad] countenance, and my God. 27. Don’t be sad smile awhile then you will be glad. Psalm 32:11 11 Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, you [uncompromisingly] righteous [you who are upright and in right standing with Him]; shout for joy, all you upright in heart! 28. This is a matter of fact even when things get bad smiling will help get you on the right track. Psalm 16:9 11 Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, you [uncompromisingly] righteous [you who are upright and in right standing with Him]; shout for joy, all you upright in heart! 29. Smiling is a good trait and sure does feel great. Psalm 30:11 11 You have turned my mourning into dancing for me; You have put off my sackcloth and girded me with gladness, 30. The Devil you will annoy if during a trial you have Jesus joy. James 1:2 2 Consider it wholly joyful, my brethren, whenever you are enveloped in or encounter trials of any sort or fall into various temptations. 31. Go to God’s well and drink and your faith will not sink. Romans 4:17 Call things that be not as though they were A Book on The Holy Spirit 1. Let the the Holy Spirit flow and you will grow. John 4:14 14 But those who drink the water I give will never be thirsty again. It becomes a fresh, bubbling spring within them, giving them eternal life.\" 2. It’s never to late to jump in the living water it sure does feel great. John 7:38-39 38 Anyone who believes in me may come and drink! For the Scriptures declare, 'Rivers of living water will flow from his heart.'\" 39(When he said \"living water,\" he was speaking of the Spirit, who would be given to everyone believing in him. But the Spirit had not yet been given, because Jesus had not yet entered into his glory.) 3. Have a desire to aquire God’s fire. Acts 2:3 3 And there appeared unto them tongues parting asunder, like as of fire; and it sat upon each one of them. 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance. 4. It’s your appointment for an anointment. Romans 14:17 17 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 5. When you have God’s fire you will have his desire.Psalms 37;4 4 Delight thyself also in Jehovah; and he will give thee the desires of thy heart. 6. The Holy Spirit will fall when you accept your call Romans 8:29 29 For whom he foreknew, he also foreordained (to be) conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren: 7. It sure does feel swell when you drink from the Holy spirit’s well. Psalm 126:2 2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the nations, Jehovah hath done great things for them. 8. Don’t stand on the Holy Spirit’s shore when you can have more. Luke 3:16 16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but there cometh he that is mightier than I, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you in the Holy Spirit and (in) fire: 9. In your life take the word and apply and you will have a Holy Spirit high. John 6:63 63 It is the spirit that giveth life; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I have spoken unto you are spirit, and are life. 10. Don’t shiver jump in the holy Spirit river Ephesians 5;18 18 And be not drunken with wine, wherein is riot, but be filled with the Spirit; 11. You can go higher when your on fire. Jude Verse 20 20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, 12. Take a shower in God’s power. Jeremiah 23:29 29 Does not my word burn like fire?\" 13. Don’t be shy you can get a Holy spirit high. says the Lord. \"Is it not like a mighty hammer that smashes a rock to pieces?
14. . Word power and Holy Spirit power will give your faith powerProverbs 4:20-22 20 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. 15. Get the most out of the Holy ghost 1John 4:4 4 Ye are of God, children, and have overcome them, because greater is he that [is] in you than he that [is] in the world. 16. Put the world assunder and have Holy Spirit hunger. Mark 8:36 36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world , and lose his own soul? 17. You are a Holy Spirit carrier and in him there is no barrier. John 15:5 4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; so neither can ye, except ye abide in me 18. The Holy Ghost never leaves this you must believe. 1Samuel 12:22 22 For Jehovah will not forsake his people 19. Be a spout to let the Holy Spirit out. Mark 16:15 15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to the whole creation. 20. The lost need pentacost. Romans 10:9 9 because if thou shalt confess with thy mouth Jesus (as) Lord, and shalt believe in thy heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved: 21. Don’t stay in the dark get the Holy Spirit in your heart. Matthew 6:21 21 for where thy treasure is, there will thy heart be also. 26 And in like manner the Spirit also helpeth our infirmity: for we know not how to pray as we ought; but the Spirit himself maketh intercession for (us) with groanings which cannot be uttered; 22. Don’t run have fun pray in tongues. Romans 8:26 26 A4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance. 23. Acts 2:4 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance. 24. Listen and the Holy Spirit will quicken 1Corinthians 14:2 2 For he that speaketh in a tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God; for no man understandeth; but in the spirit he speaketh mysteries. 25. It’s by the Holy Spirit’s might you will be able to fight the faith fight. Jude Verse 20 20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, 26. Praying in tongues is a gift that will give your spirit a lift. Acts 2:3 3 And there appeared unto them tongues parting asunder, like as of fire; and it sat upon each one of them. 27. Tongues is the hotline that will make you feel mighty fine. Jude Verse 20 20 But ye, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, 28. A heart of stone is alone but a heart of flesh the Spirit will refresh. 1Corinthians 14:2 2 For he that speaketh in a tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God; for no man understandeth; but in the spirit he speaketh mysteries. 29. The word and the Holy Spirit are the advancers to your answers. 1John 3:21 20 because if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart , and knoweth all things. 30. The Holy Spirit lives in your heart and He will never depart. James 1:22 22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deluding your own selves. 31. Have no fear let the Holy Sprit steer. Romans 8:11 11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwelleth in you, he that raised up Christ Jesus from the dead shall give life also to your mortal bodies through his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
A Book On The Peace Of God 1. When you cast your care upon Him. You feel a release of His peace. 2Peter 5:7 Cast your care on him for he cares for you. 2. When you repent. With God’s peace you can feel content. Romans 5:1Therefore, since we have been made right in God's sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us. 3. You don’t have to be complaining, when God is giving you His peace that surpasses all human understanding. Philippians 4:7 7 Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. 8. You don’t have to put out a fleece to feel God’s peace. 2Corinthians 5:7 We walk by faith and not by sight. 4. Don’t worry walk in His peace and glory. Philippians 4:6 Don’t be anxious about anything
5. He whose mind is stayed on God shall have peace of a God kind. Isaiah 26:3 He whose mind is stayed on me shall have perfect peace. 6. God’s peace you must find and get it in your heart and mind. John 14:27 27 \"I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don't be troubled or afraid. 7. Don’t worry in your mind you can have peace of a God kind. Isaiah 32:16-18 16 Justice will rule in the wilderness and righteousness in the fertile field. 17 And this righteousness will bring peace. Yes, it will bring quietness and confidence forever. 18 My people will live in safety, quietly at home. They will be at rest. 8. Seek God’s kingdom first and peace you will find in your heart and mind. Matthew 6:33-34 33 Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need. 34 \"So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today. 9. Let peace impart in your heart. Colossians 3:15 15 nd let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful.
10. Get in God’s line and let peace shine. Romans 12:18 18 Do all that you can to live in peace with everyone. 11. You don’t have to go by what you see walk in peace and be set free. 12. It’s your priority not to have anxiety Walk in God’s peace and have victory. Mark 9:50 50 Salt is good for seasoning. But if it loses its flavor, how do you make it salty again? You must have the qualities of salt among yourselves and live in peace with each other.\" 13. In God’s race you can have peace and finish in first place. Philippians 3:14 14 I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. 14. Things won’t seem so grim When you cast your cares upon Him you will feel peace within. Psalm 29:11 11 The Lord gives his people strength. The Lord blesses them with peace. 15. God’s peace feels great and He is never late. Romans 15:13 13 I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit. 16. We can walk in His peace and His burdens are light when we let God fight the fight. 1Samuel 17:47 47 And everyone assembled here will know that the Lord rescues his people, but not with sword and spear. This is the Lord's battle, and he will give you to us!\" 17. Don’t go by what you see Have peace and have victory. Romans 4:17 Call things that be not as though they were. 18. God’s peace from Him is within. 19. During a storm God’s peace is remaining calm in His palm. Ephesians 6:23 Peace be to the brethren, and love joined with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One 20. Even during a fierce storm gale God’s peace will prevail. James 1:12 12 God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. 21. Let God’s peace prevail and you will not fail. Matthew 5:9 Blessed (enjoying enviable happiness, spiritually prosperous--with life-joy and satisfaction in God's favor and salvation, regardless of their outward conditions) are the makers and maintainers of peace, for they shall be called the sons of God! 22. Let worry and fear sail then peace will prevail. Isaiah 32:17 And the effect of righteousness will be peace [internal and external], and the result of righteousness will be quietness and confident trust forever.
23. Walking in peace is having no worry why because you know the end of the story. 2Peter 1:1-2 May grace (God's favor) and peace (which is perfect well-being, all necessary good, all spiritual prosperity, and freedom from fears and agitating passions and moral conflicts) be multiplied to you in [the full, personal, precise, and correct] knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord. 24. Don’t get rattlled Let god fight the battle. 1Samuel 17:47 47 And everyone assembled here will know that the Lord rescues his people, but not with sword and spear. This is the Lord's battle, and he will give you to us!\" 25. Yes you are in a fight but you can have peace because you have his might in that fight. Romans 8:11 11 The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, he will give life to your mortal bodies by this same Spirit living within you. 26. You can have His peace knowing that his burdens are light when you walk by faith and not by sight. Matthew 11:28 28 Then Jesus said, \"Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens , and I will give you rest. 27. In His peace you can swim when you cast your cares on Him. 2Peter 5:7 Cast your cares on Him for he cares for you 28. Change the way you think then with peace your mind will link. Romans 12:1-2 And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all he has done for you. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice—the kind he will find acceptable. This is truly the way to worship him. 2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. 29. Don’t be aggravated get peace activated. Mark 11:22-25 22 hen Jesus said to the disciples, \"Have faith in God. 23 I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, 'May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and it will happen. But you must really believe it will happen and have no doubt in your heart. 24 I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you've received it, it will be yours. 30. God’s peace is a gift It will give your heart a lift. 2Corinthians 13:11 Finally, brethren, farewell (rejoice)! Be strengthened (perfected, completed, made what you ought to be); be encouraged and consoled and comforted; be of the same [agreeable] mind one with another; live in peace, and [then] the God of love [Who is the Source of affection, goodwill, love, and benevolence toward men] and the Author and Promoter of peace will be with you. 31. Don’t give up Get God’s peace and get your spirit up. James 1:2-4 Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. 3 For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. 4 So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.
32. Thinking the worse is part of the curse You can get God’s peace by thinking the best the you can rest in His rest. Mathew 17:20-21 20-21 \"You don't have enough faith,\" Jesus told them. \"I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible.\"
© Copyright 2016 RevGreg. All rights reserved.
Paste the link to picture in the entry below:
Paste the link to Youtube video in the following entry:
Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node.
An annotation cannot contain another annotation.
There was an error uploading your file.