220 volt shock

Poem by: RJohnson

Tags

Summary

THIS IS A TRUE STORY.

Content

Submitted: January 18, 2008

A A A | A A A

Content

Submitted: January 18, 2008

A A A

A A A


Years ago my mom was shocked by a heater that belonged to my dad.

When she was mopping around the heater, she didn't know that the cord was bad.

Some bare wires were exposed on the cord and a terrible shock was what she got.

Touching those bare wires with that wet mop should've been fatal but it was not.

Luckily the shock only temporarily affected her hearing.

She was very lucky and that kind of luck is endearing.

I'm grateful because it didn't put her six feet under.

God must have been watching out for her and that truly was a wonder.


© Copyright 2016 RJohnson. All rights reserved.

220 volt shock

Status: Finished

Genre: Non-Fiction

Houses:

Details

Status: Finished

Genre: Non-Fiction

Houses:

Tags

Summary

THIS IS A TRUE STORY.
Share :
Twitter

Add Your Comments:

Other Content by RJohnson

Add picture

Paste the link to picture in the entry below:

— or —

Drag a picture from your file manager into this box,
or click to select.

Add video

Paste the link to Youtube video in the following entry:

Existing Comments:
Bad selection

Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node.

(example of bad selection): This is bold text and this is normal text.
(example of good selection): This is bold text and this is normal text.
Bad selection

An annotation cannot contain another annotation.

Anonymous
Really delete this comment?
Anonymous
Really delete this comment?

There was an error uploading your file.


    
Anonymous