His daughter died because he was a cheapskate.
He was tight with his money and she met a horrible fate.
He had a lamp that needed to be rewired.
He did it himself instead of getting a professional that he should've hired.
His daughter was electrocuted when she turned the lamp on.
If he had hired a professional, she wouldn't be gone.
I feel so sorry for that man because he blew it.
If you need something rewired, please get a professional to do it.
© Copyright 2016 RJohnson. All rights reserved.
Paste the link to picture in the entry below:
Paste the link to Youtube video in the following entry:
Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node.
An annotation cannot contain another annotation.
There was an error uploading your file.