Sniffing glue

Reads: 115  | Likes: 0  | Shelves: 0  | Comments: 0

More Details
Status: Finished  |  Genre: Non-Fiction  |  House: Booksie Classic
This is a true story.

Submitted: September 16, 2012

A A A | A A A

Submitted: September 16, 2012

A A A

A A A


A teenage boy died after he sniffed glue.
It was a really stupid thing for him to do.
His parents rushed him to the hospital but it was too late.
That poor was doomed, it was truly a horrible fate.

His parents said goodbye to him and then he died.
Sniffing glue is idiotic, that can't be denied.
He sniffed it because he wanted to get high.
Don't ever sniff glue or you may also die.


© Copyright 2017 RJohnson. All rights reserved.

Booksie 2017-2018 Short Story Contest

Booksie Popular Content

Other Content by RJohnson

Manborg menace

Short Story / Science Fiction

Jimmy Neutron Bugged

Short Story / Science Fiction

True champion

Short Story / Other

Popular Tags