Prophecies of the End of Days
(Days before and after the Rapture)
The below are only some of the events in prophecy which are being fulfilled in our time. Fifty or sixty years ago some of these signs were unknown or not understood. The Rapture has no prophecies that must be fulfilled before its occurrence left. Jesus return for His church is imminent. The prophecies leading up to and during the Tribulation Period are occurring quickly. Maranatha! Jesus is coming soon!
1. Atomic war Zechariah 14:12
2. Great increases in knowledge Daniel 12:4
3. Great increase in traveling Daniel 12:4
4. Invention of satellite television making it possible for whole earth to see events taking place on the earth at one time. Revelation 1:7; 11:9
5. Increase in pride II Timothy 3:1-4
6. Increase in people who follow their own desires, they boast about themselves; flatterers of others for their own advantage Jude 14-16
7. Disregard for the poor, the needy, the hungry, etc. Taking advantage of the poor.
Matthew 25:41-46; Ezekiel 16:49
8. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, abusive, and disobedient to parents.
9. The seas will be roaring (increase in major hurricanes, tsunami’s, etc) Luke 21:25
10. People be will scoffers of all that is good 2 Peter 3:3-9
© Copyright 2016 sdavis8966. All rights reserved.
Paste the link to picture in the entry below:
Paste the link to Youtube video in the following entry:
Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node.
An annotation cannot contain another annotation.
There was an error uploading your file.