Following a rather heavy evening at the Raffles club, where I consumed over 60 units of alcohol, I stayed at the Piccadilly apartment of my parents-in-law. Unfortunately, I committed the following unfortunate acts -
1. Sat on, and killed their budgerigar by mistake.
2. Smashed a 19th century vase.
3. Urinated in the microwave and caused it to explode when I switched it on.
4. Sold their Bang and Olufsen sound system to a Turkish mind reader.
5. Accidentally destroyed their baby grand piano by throwing a wardrobe on it (I thought it was on fire).
6. Finally, made the housekeeper quit her job after I vomited on her 5 year old son.
How can I make amends and restore their former respect in me?
© Copyright 2016 Sir B Bobblebottom IV. All rights reserved.
Paste the link to picture in the entry below:
Paste the link to Youtube video in the following entry:
Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node.
An annotation cannot contain another annotation.
There was an error uploading your file.