ok before i begin red rectangels indecate where you need to put things i know you may think say "why you telling me how do do a cerent thing i alredy know but it is just in case there is someone useing the computer whp prehaps is not very good so i have made it as simple as possible :)
1. go to google and in the internet text box and clear the text www.google.co.uk and type in http://www.heathersanimations.com/and hit enter
or just click the link
your page should look like this
2. now you on the page select a catogre eg angles from the list on the left to the page by clicking it
it should bring you to a page with images that fit in with the catogree you selected in this case i selected alians you might have to wait a few seconds for all the images to come on your screen depending on your computers speed when the page has loaded it should look somthing like this only with images you selected and they will be moving lol
3. look for a image you like and right click it and then press save as
4. it should now come up like this make sure the file is being saved as a GFI ( *,gif) file this should bethe automatic file it want to save asif the file all redys says GFI (*,gif)
if the infomation is correct press save located near the bottom of the window and please skip the next step and go strate to step 5.
if it dose not say the file GIF(*,gif) please keep reading
just in case itdoesnot click the little arrow at the end of the bar where it says file name and select GFI(*,gif)
5. now go to your booksie profile yours will look slightly diffrent but the buttons will be the same click on edit
6. it should come up with a page like this one below scroll down the page
7. you are now on you profile again your will look diffrent to this due to this being my profile.
at the top there is a little green squear thats the image icon click on it
8. you should now be on a page that looks like this there is a button on there that says browse click on it
9. you will be on a screen like this press the button at the top witch says upload (there may not be any pics in the backgroud if you have never uploaded a pic on your profile so dont worry your on the right page)
10. the page wont change much but now you will have a box at the top with a button that says browse click on it
11. scroll down your screen until you find the image your afret then click on your image and press ok at the bottom of the window again you may have more or less pics depending on how many you saveor saved
12 now you have selected your image you will return to this page under where it says brows it should say upload selected file click on it
13. you image should now appear in the page below it should be hilighted slightly quickly doubble click it
14 your image should now appear in a box like this press the ok button at the bottom of the page
15 your image will now come up on your profile you should be able to move the image by clicking and draging it
around however it is very hard to do but if your pacient you can do it
16 scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the button that says update imfomation or someting to that
17 you have now put the image on your profile from here you can return to your profile or where ever you like :D
© Copyright 2017 tomke001. All rights reserved.
Paste the link to picture in the entry below:
Paste the link to Youtube video in the following entry:
Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node.
An annotation cannot contain another annotation.
There was an error uploading your file.