The Fashion Is Everything:
(1) "He who goes against fashion is himself its slave."
(2) "He who goes against fashion would make more sense, publicly-naked."
(3) "One who is against the fashion would make more sense, publicly-naked."
(5) "One should never wear what one knows not where it came from."
(6) "One should never put on the body what one knows not how it came about."
(7) "One should never give to another what one knows not where it came from."
(8) "A good perfume and a good cologne, can get one a more better job than good hand-writing."
(9) “The designers are gods. The models are angels."
(10) "Before the languages, there was the fashion."
(11) "Before the money, there was the fashion."
(12) "Before the golds and diamonds were discoverd, there was the fashion."
(13) "Jesus Christ of Nazareth, never preached about the fashion, because he wore garments and sandals."
(14) "There’s nothing fashionable about death."
(15) "The fashion has defeated nature, by inventing the high heal shoes."
(16) "The fashion has defeated nature by inventing the perfumes and the colognes."
(18) "The fashion doesn't appear harmful. And the fashion is not harmful, but the fashion can ruin a life."
(19) "Without the fashion, one would be naked."
(20) "He who hates the fashion should go naked."
(21) "People do not wish to appear foolish, So the fashion shouldn't look foolish, because the fashion may ruin a life."
(22) "People do not wish to appear stupid, So the fashion shouldn't look stupid, because the fashion can ruin a life."
(23) "Nothing says success more than the envy when it appears. It is all because of the fashion."
(24) "The gentlemen were noticed by the suits. It is all because of the fashion."
(25) "The fashion has defeated nature by inventing the men's shaving kits."
(26) "The world is changing but the fashion changes before the world."
(27) "The fashion changes in seasons... The fashion must not foolishly change, because the fashion may ruin a life."
(28) "The fashion has occasionally defeated nature, in many ways."
(29) "The fashion is a taste, a manner, a custom and a vogue."
(30) "You should always know about what you're wearing."
(31) "If you ask anyone, "Where did you get what you’re wearing?" They would tell you names of stores… they never want to know beyond that."
(32) "Don’t ever wear what you know not where it came from. For example .. Diamonds."
(33) "Man made the fashion. Man can destroy the fashion, whether another man likes it or not."
(34) "The fashion has been for centuries and will be for centuries, wether another man likes it or not."
(35) "One who goes against the fashion is himself its toil.
© Copyright 2016 Ugo. All rights reserved.
Paste the link to picture in the entry below:
Paste the link to Youtube video in the following entry:
Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node.
An annotation cannot contain another annotation.
There was an error uploading your file.