1) A dead man is found in a locked room, hanging from the ceiling 4 ft. above the floor. The room is completely empty, except for a puddle of water below him. How did he die?
2) What english word means burning wood when you take away the first letter of the word?
3) How could I place a bookbag on the floor where no one could jump over it?
4) A chest without hinges key or lid but inside golden treasures are hid. What is the chest and what is the treasure?
5) A Panda Bear walked into a resturant. He sat down at a table and ordered some food. When he was finished eating, he took out a gun and shot his waiter. He then left the resturant. After the police caught up with him, they asked him why he had killed the waiter. He replied, "Look me up in the dictionary." What did the dictionary say?
6) A man walks into a bar. What does he say?
7) You are lost and alone in the woods. You stumble across an old cabin, and decide to stay there for the night. You want some heat and light, but the only things you find in the cabin are a candle, an oil lamp and a wood burning stove. You look in your pocket but you only have one match left. What do you light first?
8) A man was walking in the jungle. He only had one bullet in his gun. But yet he shot a puma and a cougar. How did he do this?
9) What is so delicate that when you say its name it is broken?
10) A three year old girl, and a 100 year old man have had exactly the same amount of birthdays. How many birthdays have they had?
© Copyright 2016 Zemet. All rights reserved.