Man stories, books, poems, and more

1,786 results    

Have you ever tried understanding how the dust took shape and began to walk? My poem. Read More

Tags: man, dust, force, form, earthly

Short story. Mystery/horror. Read More

Tags: horror, death, mystery, man

Social roles of a man and a woman whether predestined? Read More

Tags: man

As a boy, I tried my best to be "all I could be," but instead only learned how to grieve. Read More
This is a non-fiction story explaining what I went through with my father having cancer after recently killing my mother in front of me and my brother. I no longer hold any grudges against anybody anymore. I learned from god that you should forgive and you will not suffer with… Read More

Tags: dark, man, father, sad, cancer

Encounter with an old man on a quiet morning by the sea beach in Puri Read More

Tags: man, sea, old, puri, jayanta

So that's what happens. My poem. Read More

Tags: life, man, woman, egg, sperm

Two unlikely souls pair up but one isn't sure of coupling. They fight and love and fight and get high and fight some more. Their apartment is chaos. One was a poet and the other a budding writer. The budding writer had no idea what he meant to his partner.… Read More
Weird guy just moved in. SAMPLE ONLY Read More

Reads: 154

Comments: 1

The Booksie Classic House

A short poem about tenderness...something the world could use more of. Read More
Try to answer the question yourself. My poem. Read More

Tags: life, man, spirit, cosmic, flesh

Annabel voelt zich niet echt goed in haar vel. Materieel gezien heeft ze het eigenlijk goed, maar ze mist toch iets in haar leven. Door een toeval denkt ze er op een dag aan haar comfortabele appartement te verlaten, en te verhuizen naar een verblijf dat eigenlijk geen enkel comfort… Read More
Mind going out, struggling to even write, where's the food at? I'm starving to death! Read More

Tags: man, tired, done, hungry

Poem / Non-Fiction

August 20, 2022

Reads: 214

Comments: 6

Shelves: 1

The Booksie Classic House

Cover: Hullabaloo and Dall-E 2. Read More

Tags: man, polar-bears

What makes the dog so special and successful in today's mainstream world. 98% of the worlds population are dog owners, the other 2% are dogs lovers. In all strata, and even since the stone age, this mammal has been man's loyal companion. But why has this come to be. Confirmation… Read More

Tags: man, gift, dogs, mankind

You can pray to God through the spirit. My poem. Read More

Tags: god, man, spirit, image

It might be, as said by many, "this is a man's world', but it only makes it a pearl of complete wisdom when finishing with: "but it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl". Read More

Tags: man, girl, need, female, woman

Let no man think that he is greater than God. My poem. Read More

Tags: god, man, sun, seek, comprehend

Inspired by... A Man :) Read More

Reads: 188

Comments: 1

Shelves: 1

The Booksie Classic House

machine verses machine Read More

Tags: poetry, man, poems, machine

Poem / Horror

April 05, 2022

Reads: 350

Comments: 2

The The Horror House House

A short poem in an old town. Will add art later Read More

Tags: tale, man, stick, town, old

Poem / Romance

November 09, 2021

Reads: 200

Comments: 1

Shelves: 2

The Booksie Classic House

Republished for context. The beginning. Thank you CigarGuy1 and Gentle Warrior for your previous comments. Read More

Tags: man, heartbreak, broke

Reads: 271

Comments: 1

The Booksie Classic House

Tags: love, emotions, man, sex, woman

Poem / Romance

July 24, 2021

Reads: 231

Comments: 1

Shelves: 1

The Booksie Classic House

poem of love Read More

Tags: love, man, poem, woman, lass

Poetry Contest 2023 image

Welcome New Writers