Luxurious travels, spectacular parties, glamorous events, spas, restaurants ... Who is this Annika Urm, living this lavish lifestyle, but whose name has been coming up throughout the years on numerous occasions in connection with missing money, unpaid wages, and who is connected to Estonia’s infamous frontman named Kalev Sakjas?
Discover What are the Romantic Activities in Boracay for Couples
To continue click the link below:
voice of Iran
political prisoner Ali Moezzi has been missing for six days; now the world is watching Iran.
Moezzi was last seen on January 4 when his family visited him in Gohardasht Prison. Following this visit, he was not taken back to his cells and neither his family nor other inmates have heard from him since.
source:care for Humans in Iran
you never said it with roses you never got me a teddy bear,and all the times that i needed you, you were never there…for you were guarding the world of those who slept unaware,when they exchanged chocolates and hugs you showed your love in another way…i went today till our favorite beach to celebrate our valentines day,hundreds of miles away i knew you felt mypain…these long phases of your absence kill me but they make me strong,for i know you can never be mine, it’s the uniform to which you truly belong…you were never good with words but i read it in your eyes,i saw the pain when you hugged me last, when you said good bye…but don’t worry my love we can handle being alone,the precious memories that we have, they’ll keep us going on…and without you how meaningless is this so called love day,for me every time you ever held me in yourarms, it became my valentine’s day…
fine go and assault her now. let the country bleed in her blood, and you people will be the reason behind. does anybody have asked you before? if you want to make fun of, want to enjoy? go to those prostitutes, pay and lay down…
Reducing the annual number of new cases of diagnosed diabetes in the population
In the current years, diabetes has increased among the US and world population making one of the major causes of death globally. A research about the US found out that in 2012, 9.3% equivalent to 29.1 million people was suffering from diabetes. Washington alone had case of approximately 425,000 residents being diagnosed diabetes while 172,000 had not been diagnosed diabetes, and 1.8 million. As result, healthcare policymakers, researchers and scholars has been busy analyzing situations and factors strategies which can use used mitigate the spread of this disease among populace. The most common strategy proposed by these professionals the reduction of the annual number of new cases of diagnosed diabetes in the population. Therefore, this paper will conduct SWOT analysis to determine the effectiveness of the strategy.
• Education of patients is less expensive for health sector-Educating large group in form focus group accommodates large population. This type of education is less expensive compared to educating a single patient in that few resources such as finance and personnel are needed.
• The proposed initiative is less expensive for the patient- informed people can eat health foods, keep away from cigarettes hence reducing personal health care cost.
• Education is effective in impacting knowledge about diabetes- education of patients is effective because the knowledge sticks in their mind and can use it to stop the spread of the disease. Education is provided by qualified healthcare professionals therefore effective.
• Worksite Programs is effective in reducing new cases of diabetes the employed people and among people in the age of 20 years. Most up in the job market are in the age of 20 years and above. The research has depicted that 86 million Americans in the age of 20 and above had prediabetes in 2012. If not contained, people with in prediabetes are likely to get type 2 diabetes. Therefore, worksite Programs can help this young adult reduce the annual number of new cases of diagnosed diabetes.
• The proposed initiative is sustainable. Education…