Hey everyone! I'm Louise! I'm 15 and welcome to my booksie page. I hope you all enjoy your stay here! ;)
So I LOVE writing! It's what I do best. I just like to get my feelings or imagination out in words to make it seem like a bigger picture:') I've been writing for, I dunno, 4 years I think (?) and I've completed one book already, and that's my novel "Agent Academy". I'd LOVE IT if you could check it out!xD it would mean the world to me. I'm currently in the middle of writing a lot of other things too.
Such as the sequel to Agent Academy which is "Agent Academy II: Danger Games" (before you say anything, NO I did not copy this from the hunger games! I started writing this before I even knew about the hunger games, plus it is completely different.), "Rise Of The Humans" which is a sci-fi story about in the future when all of the human race is dominated by an alien race called the Sprapillian race (don't judge me, I made up the name:P). They wiped out the entire human race, or so they thought, the dead bodies that remained they collected into body containers upon their mother ship and would experiment on the bodies to find out yet another species's weaknesses and take over the world. But little do they know, there are 2 humans aboard the mother ship, still alive, a 21 year old man named Blake Hanson and a 12 year old girl called Drew. They form an alliance together and hope to find survivors and save earth.
And I am writing 2 different stories with 2 other people. One is a fan fiction on bands at war against each other, and what do ya know? Bring Me The Horizon are the bad guys. The other is a fantasy story about vampires, werewolves, witches and other magical and mythical creatures. Its sort of a make-it-up-as-you-go-along sorta thing. You can check out the fan fiction on mine and my friend Emily's shared account "ParaBVBpotterwhofans", and you can check out the fantasy story on mine and my friend Bethan's shared account "HeartsLostInTheStory" (Bethan and I are also on wattpad, with both separate and shared accounts. Me: "@CrazyLouRocker" Beth: "@IceBlueBethy" Both: "@HeartsLostInTheStory", check 'em out!)
So basically, I'm a pretty busy bee at the moment! ^.^ but I've got such bad writers block now and I get so easily distracted, so I never finish anything these days. Hopefully at some point I will. But here are some other things to know about me!
- I love MUSIC! Music is my passion!! I can rely on music for everything, it's like my best friend. I can play guitar, flute, saxophone, a little keyboard and bass, and I can SING TOO!:D I am into rock, heavy metal, punk, etc. the bands in my fan fiction are some of my favourites, like: We Are The Ocean, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Of Mice & Men (yes that is a band if you didn't know), Black Veil Brides, Motionless In White, Paramore, All Time Low, You Me At Six, Tonight Alive, Fit For Rivals, Asking Alexandria, etc. I also like other bands like Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Funeral For A Friend (I actually know Darran Smith, ex lead guitarist, who is now currently in another band called "Blackbyrd", it would be great if you checked them out on Facebook!)
- I am a complete Potterhead, Hunger Gamer, Whovian and (I regret saying this from the amount of people who'll judge me now) Twihard. I love them all! (But I gotta admit, I like the Twilight films much better than the books, ugh god the books were so boring-.-)
- I have a dog called Spud and a cat called Pickle, they mean the world to me :3 just thought...you should know that o.o
- I am straight but I have nothing against gays/lesbians/bisexuals. To me you're all the same and you should be able to love whoever you want to love! C: <3
- I am totally against homophobia, racism and bullying. No bullying will be tolerated here! I mean it. I only ask for constructive criticism, nothing more, nothing less.
- If you pretty much hate my style and stuff then I'm sorry, but that's just how I do things. It's how I express myself. If its not up to your standard then just remember, I'm only 14, I'm not a Shakespeare or Hardy or Dickens. I try my best but it doesn't mean it's completely professional. I'd like to hope that my writing gets published one day and I DO become professional. And I also want to be a film director when I'm older, but ya never know what the future brings!
Anyways, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, remember to comment and like! It would mean so much to me, it's unreal!
Well I bid you all farewell now, I love each and every one of you :* :) c:
Love Louise XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.