Book / Thrillers
Short Story / Fantasy
Miscellaneous / Other
In case it's morning of course. Otherwise, konichiwa! This is Cursed on another account. This too will be the account I will post all my stories from now on, the final ones at least. Of course I will continue my other account, but not in a while probably. I'm busy on another story here, so I'll stick to that one for now.
You must be wondering why I made another account. Or probably not, but let's just pretend you do. Well, I had issues with my Cursed account. It wouldn't upload any other stories besides the one I already have. At least it didn't the last four times I tried to. Instead I made this one, hoping it will work here (which it did :D). Enjoy either way :D Or don't it's up to you.
If you want to read my novel, please. I just made it in request of someone and I want to deliver some quality. Any comment is welcome and I am open to criticism. I will take it immediately and I shall improve my story AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD! ..or not and just keep writing for you guys.
there is even one person reading my work, I find it worthy enough
to continue. If it's really neglected, I'll stop it at any time
and just start something else. I'm writing two stories at the
time, I have to go to school and I have to study at some point,
so bear with me please. I'll do my best to upload when I can, but
don't expect a chapter every day :P
I've also noticed that people only read stories if you read theirs. I wonder if I should do the same, merely to get readers.. Is there no sense of politeness left in people or are they just longing for attention?
In case you haven't noticed, I am writing this in a rainbow and I think the yellow is ruining it right now. Also, I will skip orange, because I hate that color. Don't ask me why, I just hate it. it's ugly. If there should be anything else you want to know about me (which I doubt, but hey, do I look like I care?) you can check out the list below I made out of boredom :D
:D I said I'd skip orange ^-^
Here's a list of things you may or may not want to know:
- I hate the color orange (SURPRISE)
- My favorite stories are thrillers and fantasy
- I ADORE vampires and I love stories about them, but please, make them original!
- I LOVE angels too (don't have a clue why, I just do)
- I love music and we have over seven thousand cd's in our house
- I listen to practically everything, but that doesn't mean I LIKE everything
- I do like metal, post-hardcore, rock, emo, and so on
- I'm obsessively in love with Alesana :D
- I'm crazy for chocolate and cookies (even worse with chocolate cookies)
- I'm only now noticing that my profile is starting to look a lot like skittles
- Happy endings are cliche
- My stories are usually sad and dark, but I am cheerful usually :D
- I do wear a lot of black. No, actually I wear only black. I just don't like wearing a rainbow I guess
- This list is getting long
- I am a grammar nazi. Live with it
- Something that highly bothers me is the label 'emo' for people. It's a freaking music genre, get over it.
- What irritates me more is people calling themselves emo. Stupid wannabe's.
- I make no sense at all
- I am hopelessly stuck in my childhood and I am not very mature :P
- My favorite color is red
- My optimism is open to any story (if I like it, I hate posting when I don't)
- I have a strange sense of humor
- I has one large red section in my skittles /:
- If you've read this all, you will be handed virtual cookies and cupcakes :D
- Anything else you want to know, don't hesitate to ask me
We are all a little weird. And life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it Love.
And by the way, I am now writing stories based on songs in request. Should you want to leave a writing request, don't hesitate to place one in le comment box below~
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.