Featured by author
Book / Romance
Book / Mystery and Crime
Short Story / Other
Hi my name's Amanda. You might see some people calling me "Ginger", "Ging" and other weird nicknames. Feel free to call me any of those. :)
So I not sure were I stand with my novel "Living Through Lyrics". I just can't seem to get exicted about writing any chapters. Plus I don't really think anyone is interessed in reading it anymore... I'm not complaining it's my fault for not undating for so long. People lose interess after a long time.
Anyways, I still want to share one of my favourite lyrics. Here it is:
"I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die."
I don't know it's just so .. me! Yes, I may be weird. Yes, I lisen to 70's music. Yes, I may be a "fake" ginger. Yes, I lisen to metal music without being emo or goth. Yes, I may be a girl who watches UFC. Yes, I hate Justin Bieber Yes, I can be crazy and annoying. But I bet you will have a hell of a time finding a another girl like me! :)
Okay time for random facts about me:
- I speak french.
- My favourite music video of all time is Can't Stop by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, trust me you will need a mind condom after watching it. :P
- Led Zepplin is in my mind the most talented band of all time.
- I've never been outside of North America.
- I can't spell to save my life.
- I've danced since I was about 6.
- I smile quite a bit.
- My favorite TV shows are House and The Ultimate Fighter.
- My humour is pretty much just sarcasm.
- I'm not really a tomboy or a girly-girl. I'm kind of a mix of both.
- I swear too much in person.
- My true hair colour is sandy blonde but right now it is dyed a red-brown.
- I have a long bucket list of stuff I will probally NEVER do
- I love romance books but the movies not as much.
- I've read the Harry Potter books around 6 times each.
- Purple os the best colour that ever lived. EVER!
- I've always wanted to go to Paris.
Please after you read my work please comment on it. I like to know if people liked my writing or if there is something I need to change. Every comment means alot to me. And unlike my friends I don't believe in "useless comments" To me there isn't such a thing. I LOVE when people write random comments like that because they make me laugh and they show what the person is thinking. So anything that comes to your mind about my story, tell me about it in a comment! Thanks.
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.