Last Updated Feb 01, 2016
Hi Everyone, sorry I have been away for a while. I am back now :)
Featured by author
Book / Romance
Short Story / Romance
Poem / Humor
Poem / Poetry
My name is Angelique....
I love writing poetry about my feelings and things that have affected me so that maybe someone else can relate to it.
I hope that you all can relate to some of my work.
Poetry is my passion and my hobby its my way to express feelings about different situations..
I have started writing poetry and novels...I hope that you will enjoy them just as much as I have enjoyed writing them.Your comments are more than welcome. Thank you :)
I have started writing a novel called J.A.D.E I hope that you will enjoy it. To all the people that have been with it from the beginning thank you very much and I hope that you will enjoy the rest of it :) This fantastic cover was done by a great friend and Writer Kenisha. Thank you :) You are amazing! The cover for J.A.D.E part 2 was also done by Kenish.
1. My blue world
2. Be silent with me
3. Emotions from the heart
4. Thinking water
5. April fools day
6. New years, new days
7. See in me not what you want
8. Dear Alice stuck in wonderland
9. Has people forgotten what Christmas is about?
10. On dragons wings
12. Born in sin come on in
13. A visitor from the past
14. I know why caged birds sing
15. For all dark souls
16. Angel of death at his kill
17. Vampires in love
18. Miss unsociable
19. Pushing me away
20. Somebody will always love you
21. everyone needs someone
22. I love you for so many reasons
23. I love you forever with all my heart
24. I have known a million people
25. Life is
27. My little voice
28. The end to misery
1. J.A.D.E (book 1 complete)
2. Leaves of Autum (complete)
3. The dragon and the Faries (complete)
4. The girl in the attic
5. J.A.D.E part 2
My Short Stories
1. The house on the hill
2. What snow covers
3. Hansel and grettel from the witches point of view
4. The midnight kiss
5. Little red riding hood
6. The three little pigs from the wolfs point of view
7. Cinderella the untold version
8. Goldi locks and the three bears
9. Robin Hood and the rather rude martian
1. My very first cover contest (the girl in the attic)
I hope that you will all have a fantastic day
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.