Featured by author
Short Story / Religion and Spirituality
Poem / Poetry
Poem / Poetry
God Loves You and I Love You!
Are there any more powerful phrases in the world than those two?
I'm in my Senior year in High School. I'm on the debate team and I'm a starter for my school's volleyball team. I love to read and write all types of stories.
Ten things for you to do this week (not necessarily in this order)--
1. Tell your husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, best friend, mother, father, brother, sister, grandfather, grandmother, aunt, uncle, cousin, how much you love them before it's too late.
2. Text, or better yet, call someone you haven’t seen in awhile and ask them how they’ve been.
3. Smile at a stranger.
4. Visit a retirement home and just say “Hi” to some of the lost and lonely elderly people there who never get any visitors. I guarantee it will brighten up their (and your) day.
5. Go out sometime at night and see how pretty the stars in the sky look.
6. Remember to tell everyone who has helped you, “Thank you”. It means more to them than you may realize.
7. Take the time to listen to the wild birds sing. They’re singing for you.
8. Forgive yourself for all your mistakes and forgive others for theirs.
9. Stop and take the time to “be in the moment”.
10. Live your life like its your last day, because one day it will.
No matter how old or how young you are remember: Your life is so precious. Please don’t waste another moment.
I love you and I will always be your friend. <3 XXOO-- Ashley
"I being affectionately desirous of you, I am willing to have imparted to you, not only the Gospel of God, but also my own soul, because you are so dear to me."
-- 1 Thessalonians 2:8
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.