Last Updated Jul 16, 2016
Silverslayer is my newest work right now. It follows the adventures of a crazy monster hunting lesbian and the cute half-elf she picked up along the way. A truly brilliant concept, ha.
Book / Fantasy
Book / Fantasy
Book / Action and Adventure
Welcome to the bio of a man who can be read like an open book, except most of the pages are emtpy.
The concept of lateness being evil is wrong in the first place... The police don't mobilize until after an accident happens, and it's standard for heroes to show up late. But would anyone condemn them for being late? So, speaking paradoxically, lateness is justice. - Hachiman Hikigaya
I deleted my bio thinking that I would write a fresh one filled with interesting remarks and funny pictures like everyone else does but I can't be bothered to do that now so I'll just use a selection of bullet points to explain myself to the world.
1. My real name is Craig Love.
2. I'm 20 and live in a Scotland that isn't quite as free as it wishes.
3. I'm an avid fan of Video Games and Anime.
4. I dropped out of Uni so if anyone would like to hire someone who has a degree in sarcasm then please respond. (I actually got an IT apprenticeship, my degree in sarcasm paid off.)
5. I'm almost always fighting off the urge to create an annonymous BooksieSilk account in order to create cat-girl erotica.
6. I probably will not respond to reading requests unless I know you from before or if I really like the sound of something and even then it depends on how I feel, I'm so erratic man.
7. Gintama is the best anime in existence.
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.