Featured by author
Book Review / Romance
Book Review / Other
Book Review / Other
Hello All My Beautiful Clare-rs and Clare-ettes!
It’s that time that I am coming around and reviewing!
- First I’d like to mention that the sort-of famous Shaekira, has sadly left us. But she is now on Wattpad, and is still writing. So all Shaekira fans don’t fret. I recommend you fan her; Shaekira is Peony_Blu!
- Even though Shae’s gone, she’s still one of the best writers I’ve ever read. Love you dear, and hope Wattpad works out for you!
- I want to thank you all for not freaking out when I didn’t write any reviews and such, and gladly, some of you sort of forgot about me. Its fine, I’m used to that kind of treatment. But I’m back and am hoping to be writing some reviews. This summer, I know I’ll be around more, and you’ll all be getting a lot more notices from me.
- I’m going to have to make a new rule now. In order for you to get a review you must do the following.
- Fan me
- Comment on at least two of my reviews
- I know your sending me in reading request and all, but honestly I get a bit overwhelmed when I want to read some of your works, but they just don’t grab me. Don’t fret if I tell you so in a comment, I’m just a picky reader. That’s one of the reasons why my reviews are so spaced. I can’t really find anything to get into, you know?
- And now with the list. Warning, the list has shortened to the top five due to the fact that authors are getting more and more dense when it comes to writing. Not to insult some people or anything, but your stories are getting much too fast. People are lacking the details, and some have far too many details. Some people are writing about things that they know would never happen in real life, and the unrealisticness of it all makes me gag. You all have great prompts, but you write like a sixth grader, if you can understand that. It, to me, seems as though your writing hasn’t yet matured. Think about that before you recommend. I may just tell you that the writing is for me. What Ii like to do is just go back over my writing months later, and see how idiotic it was, and I reedit. The problem with me is, I don’t post my work for that exact reason, my writing is still maturing.
Sorry for the whole lecturing thing, dears, but I thought it was important to express my intentions. Now with the list.
TOP 5 WRITER:
1. Think Pink
2. Maddie Grey (MaddieGrey on Wattpad)
3. Shaekira (Peony_Blu on Wattpad)
For all authors on my previous list like CapnPanda and HideAndSeek, you are still great writers; I just regret to inform you that you would have been 6 and 7. But I love your writing, and I want you to keep it up, and I hope to see you on next month’s top 5!
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.