Featured by author
Book / Romance
Book / Fantasy
Book / Young Adult
After I've been gone for so long, even I didn't think I'd come back. But here I am. And this time, I'm going to try to make it stay. :)
So since I haven't been here for a while, and since my "about me" box/bar/thing is looking so awfully bare, I thought "now would be a good time to actually put some info down." :) Here goes....
- I'm actually a vegetarian (ha! bet you don't see that everyday)
- I LOVEE taking photos. I'm definitely far from a professional, but it's something I love doing when I have time
- On that note, I also love to draw. My drawings are typically categorized in the "manga/anime" section (otherwise known as asian drawings. cool. )
- I'm random. As hell. Heck. Sorry about that.
- I've travelled to different places all around the world, Asia, Europe and such, but to me, the most beautiful place is home. (HA how cheesy was that? But seriously, it's true.)
- I am in love with stuffed animals. I have 3 closetfuls of them ♥. They're just the best!
- I can play the piano and "er-hu". (google it! or even better...wiki it! :)
- I can be such a nerd....
- This isn't my first booksie account...I have a newer one, but for some reason, I always come back to this account
- I don't tend to give out personal info...they're personal for a reason. x) But er, if you ever do need someone to talk to, you can message me privately and we'll sort things out together. :) Oh, well. It's not that personal, but if anyone's ever interested, I have a blog...well. I've had it for a few weeks. SO that's why it's pretty empty. But for you curious people...... message me again. Or I might put it up sometime later... >_____> Gosh. I'm really indecisive. a;sdifj;sodifj.
http://rosesandsugar.deviantart.com/ (I post photos there occasionally. Again, I don't do it professionally...but it's a hobby. :)
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.