Book / Thrillers
Music, Dreams and Chocolate. My Inspiration
Please check out
my link (;
You'll love it
Yo peoples, I moves accounts! From now on I will be full-time writing on my other account, AkakuKasumi. Of course I will be back every now and then to answer my feedback. I promise to create more stuffsels on here, but they'll be just try outs and notes probably. If you want to read my other story, check my linky (;
So, I started a story here, first of all
to share it with other people. Second, I made up this story on an
iPhone app where I did not get much readers, so I won't know if
it's actually good..
The main reason is still that I like writing and letting other people read and comment on my story.
I do however have a life outside of this wich is stacked with homework, so bear with me.
One thing you will find about me, is that my stories are not happy and usually do not have a happy ending. Other than that, I can be really cheerful :D
Of course I am open for constructive critisism, I want to improve my story (:
Since no one ever reads these things, I'll put things about me in this (:
- VERY music obsessed (metal mostly)
- Currently in love with Alesana <3
- I ADORE vampires and the stories, but they have to be original
- I love angels too :D
- Still stuck in my childhood, so I'm not very mature ^-^
- I make NO sense at all :D
- Addicted to chocolate
- I wear only black and I don't like wearing anything colorful
- My favorite color is red though (;
- Uncorrect grammar and spelling irritates me (sorry >_<)
- Something that HIGHLY irritates me is people calling others emo (It's a freaking music genre, get over it)
- Something that HIGHLY irritates me even MORE is people calling themselves emo (I carry a deep and passionate hate towards all 'emo' wannabe's)
- You probably don't want to ask me to comment on a story that is too cliché and unoriginal. I don't do parodies and fanfiction either. My comments are otherwise usually positive so if you need a confidence boost (;
- Anything else you want to know, you can ask me (:
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.