Featured by author
Book / Action and Adventure
Book / Action and Adventure
Poem / Humor
I can't live in my imaginary world as it is way too twisted, ( probably because I enjoy seeing life from different perspectives.) =3
Silence Speaks more than Words. 'Why?' Because it writes on Paper.
By the way if you comment on the Law Benders I will fan YOU (a bit desperate) XD
I get extremely motivated when people read my stories. =))
There is no such thing as too much comments or likes, I appreciate both and leave them on works that I like( i leave 1 nearly on all works I read=))
- How do I get inspired? >'.'< - By talking to myself and if lucky to someone even if they are not listening
My song of the week= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxDcWvZCSRg
And something about my girl characters- they know how to take care of themselves ;)
I Love to check out other people's work however I want you to specify which work :D
2 of my favorite quotes about writting are:
- "A work should be like a skirt- short enough to be interesting, but long enough to cover the subject"
- "I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands fools. Let's start with typewriters"-Stephen King
The Law Benders:
A girl gets accepted to a magic school, but her school life does not last more than a month! What happens next is a series of interesting missions.
High Kick :)
Everyone knows what happens when there is a vmpire in a human school, but what happens if it is visa versa??????
My Favorite Books are:
- Artemis Fowl- a genius who kidnaps a fairy and asks for ransome
- Unfortunate Events- 3 talented, orphaned kids who go through many misfortunes
- Vampire Academy- a bodyguard girl (half vampire from birth) of a vampire princess
- Spiderwick- 3 kids move into an old house, one kid finds a fairy guide
- DArren Shan Saga- (Cirque Du Freak is the 1st book) A kid is turned into a vampire to save his friend
- Angel Blood- 4 disabled children who wish to see the world out of their 'prison'
- Demonata-(in many series)- demons exist and they keep entering our world
- Veritas Project 2-The Springfield family has another strange mystery assigned to then from the government
- UNLUNDUN- an adventire in a place that is not London
- Amazing Maurice and his educated rodents-by Terry Pratchet
- Edymion Spring- a double story line that follows 2 children in different times that come across the same strange book
- Fire Within- by Chirs d'Lacey
- Potent Pleasures- by Eloisa James
- The Lying Tongue- by Andrew Wilson (takes place in Venice)
- Septimus Heap- by Angie Sage
- Enigma- by Robert Harris
- Many Waters-by Madeleine L'engle
My Favorite Songs are:
- In keeping the secrets of Silent Earth 3, The Crowing, The light and the Glass- Coheed and Cambria
- Empty Spaces- One Way Mirror
- Evidence, Omerta, Foresaker- Katatonia
- Chop Suey - SOAD
- When Angels and Serpents Dance- P.O.D.
- Lies- Black Lights Burn
- Asylum- Disturbed
- Tears don't Fall- Bullet for my Valentine
- Frozen, Kill the Sound- Celldweller
- Carnival of Rust- Poets of the Fall
- Invisible- Adema
- Pitiful; Painting- Blindside
- Diary of Jane; Fade Away- Breaking Benjamin
- Forgive and Forget- Wavorly
- Place For My Head; Papercut- Linkin Park
- The Way- Egypt Central
- Tomorrow- Sr71
- Hero; Sometimes-Skillet
- Puppet- Thousand Foot Krutch
- Vermilion; Wait and Bleed- Slipknot
- Hear me Now- Framing Hanley
- Taking Life from Me- Brokencyde
- The Bird and the Worm- the Used
- Analyze- Thom Yorke
- Drown; Now or Never- Three Days Grace
- Through the Iris- 10 years
- Ophiliac- Emilie Autumn
- Losing you- Dead by April
- Bleeding for a cure. Bittersweet- Entwine
How many books or songs can you recognize ???:)
P.S- If you recognize 7 books OR 7 songs name them and I will FAN you :DD
*When I read stories I really get into them and I easily get mood swings along the books (so please no abuse nor rape stories for me, because I dont want to even imagine them)*
COPY AND PASTE THIS IF...
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason,
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa,
If you have ever tripped over air,
If you've ever tried to lick your elbow and knew that it was physically impossible,
If people think you are mentally insane,
I like cheese,
I have seen purple cows,
If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this to your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
Thank u 4 visiting my pg :)
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.