Featured by author
Book / Fantasy
Book / Fantasy
Book / Science Fiction
Tecum vivere amem, tecum obeam libens:: With you I would love to live, with you I would be willing to die.
Militat omnis amans :: Every lover is engaged in warfare
"All my life, my heart has yearned for a thing I cannot name."
I'm ERMO, a 18 year-old going to school at Saint Louis University (GO BILLIKENS!) where I am majoring in Anthropology/Pre-Med and minoring in Criminal Justice which brings me up to a grand total of 17 credit hours. I'm origninally from beautiful Colorado where I used to volunteer at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science ('cause despite my evil ways, I love working with children.) As of now though, I'm a pledge for Alpha Phi Omega and I love it.
"If two people are meant to be together, eventually they'll find their way back."
Alright, so because this IS a community of writers and readers, I should probably talk about books, huh? Alright, so I love Harry Potter, The Night Circus, The Vampire Cronicles, Pride & Prejudice, Something Borrowed/Blue, and Gossip Girl <3 as far as books/series goes. My favorite authors would *probably* be (other than those of my fave books/series) Carolyn Meyer, Sarah Dessen, Jane Austen, and Stephen King. Although writing is a passion for me, I do not believe I will be persueing it. Why? mostly because I love grammar but I can't spell to save my life. I tend to write novels about love, poetry about suicide, and anything else about everything else.
To be completely honest though, I believe that many things influence how and what we write. Things such as favorite TV shows (Sherlock, Star Trek TOS, Doctor Who, HIMYM, Melissa & Joey), favorite movies (The Princess Bride, Legally Blonde, The Breakfast Club), favorite celebrities (Hilary Duff, Marilyn Monroe, David Tennet, Avril Lavinge), favorite singers/bands (Panic! at the Disco, NeverShoutNever!, P!nk, MCR, He Is We), and the things we've had to deal with in life (mother died of cancer, alchohalic father, basicallydeadtome brother, abuse, homelessness,etc.) Sure, I might not always (okay, ever) finish what I write but I enjoy writing. And isn't that the point of everything?
"I like not only to be loved, but also to be told I am loved."
I'm just a girl who believes in herself and others. I'm a girl who doesn't know who she is, but who is ready to find out. I know who I was, I know who I am, but I don't know who I will become. If you ask me who I am, I will tell you that I'm a girl who believes.
- I believe that love exists, but I don't believe that everyone will find it.
- I believe that sometimes the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.
- I believe in equality and human rights, but I believe that women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
- I believe that we do what our hearts say, and only hope that our minds follow.
- I believe that keeping quiet is more painful than saying the truth.
- I believe that honesty is the right thing even if it hurts.
- I believe that class and intelligence will carry you far in life.
- I believe that blending in is just as bad as not existing.
- I believe that no girl should ever forget that she doesn't need someone who doesn't need her.
- I believe in faking it until you make it.
- I believe in Sherlock.
- I believe in building walls around youur heart to block out those that wouldn't care enough.
- I believe in never being average.
- I believe that every girl needs a daily bitch qouta.
- I believe that you will never find love until you look for it.
- I believe that I am beautiful.
- I believe that a song is the key to the heart.
- But most importantly, I believe that destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen.
"You know, it seems to me that there is so much more to the world than the average eye is allowed to see. I believe, if you look hard, there are more wonders than you could have dreamed of."
And here is where I leave you to read. Read to your heart's content my dears.
You Know You Love Me
Live Long and Prosper,
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.