Featured by author
Book / Other
Book / Other
Book / Young Adult
Hey, Guys. Welcome to my page. Currently I'm a 18 year old girl, doing my UG major in Psychology. Mostly I come out weird. But I call that 'fun'. Anyway, I love writing and started a young age. And then I got into designing, I still am. Hope you enjoy my writing. Go ahead and stalk into my profile.
My News: 24th March 2014
~27 June 2014~
So now, that I've joined college, designing covers is now a big fat question mark. I won't be having my laptop but I'll try uploading chapters through my ipad.
Reading Requests: CLOSED
Novel Cover Requests: CLOSED
SEND YOUR ORDERS THROUGH MAIL.
1) Never contact me if you've already left cover requests to other designers (Unless for Contests).
2) I will not do covers for publishing/to-be-published books.
3) REQUESTERS: If you're going to use my cover, please give credits to me on your profile.
4) If you leave your reading request on any of my work, I'll delete them immediately.
Details to be added for your order:
1) Your novel's short summary and it's title.
2) Your prefference of going with your actual name or your username.
3) Theme for your cover.
4) OPTIONAL: Blurb- a sentence about the book/an important qoute from the book
4) details of the physical characters of your main protognist.
5) OPTIONAL: You could send any celeb/picture you would like on the cover.
Wanting a Profile Picture like mine?
1) Just your username.
3) Something you would like on it.
Contact Me: email@example.com
Ask me anything regarding covers or writing: http://ask.fm/Ask_Gladys
Stealing someone else's writing is honestly NOT okay. Even if you think we will never find out, but we WILL be coming for you. It just means you're lacking imagination and it's plagiarism. You just can't take away someone's and get away with it. Stealing someone's work is almost equal to kinapping a child from it's mother. Just don't every steal any of my stories and it's not okay. You have no clue how much of sleepless nights it takes to write a chapter and minus my family time. Just.....don't do it.
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.