Featured by author
Poem / Other
Poem / Memoir
Poem / Poetry
Hi. My name is Tierany, I'm 17 and enjoy expressing myself through my artistic talents. I enjoy things like anime, video games, reading, writing, singing and some other stuff I don't feel like writing down. I joined this site so I could show off my writing abilities and maybe get some feedback on my work. Thanks for coming to my page, enjoy my writings and write on!
OH, almost forgot... PLEASE leave a comment for me in the message box! I thrive on feedback. Thanks!
RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:
I love chinese food. I'm, like, addicted to the stuff.
I absolutely adore music, but my favorite genres and artists aren't normal for people my age. For example, my favorite artist is Frank Sinatra, while my favorite genre is screamo or metal.
Some other artists I like are Green Day, Skrillex, Demon Hunter, As I Lay Dying, My Chemical Romance, Flyleaf, Red, and Skillet.
Ummm... I support gay rights. (I'm bi so it would be kinda weird for me not to.)
I'm emo. I don't look it, but it's not about looks, now is it?
I'm a christian, but don't expect me to rub it in your face, because I won't.
Hmmm... What else?
Oh! I love to play videogames. Right now I'm addicted to Skyrim (if you have no clue what this is than you have no life) and littleBIGPlanet.
My friends often describe me as crazy, weird, or just plain wacky. I just find myself completely normal, but whatever.
My favorite shows are: Face Off, Destination Truth, Ghost Hunters (and GHI) (Syfy) Ghost Adventures, Man VS. Food (Travel) and Spongebob.
CURRENTLY I AM UNDERGOING A HUGE WRITER'S BLOCK PROBLEM! IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO HELP ME FIX THIS, PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU, TELL ME!
I will add more later.
RANDOM THINGS IN GENERAL:
A little girl walks into a pet shop and asks in the sweetest little lisp: "Excuthe me, mithter, do you keep wittle wabbits?"
And the shopkeeper gets down on his knees, so that he's on her level, and asks: "Do you want a wittle white wabby or a soft and fuwwy bwack wabby or maybe one like that cute wittle bwown wabby over there?"
The little girl puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and says in a quiet voice: "I don't fink my pyfon really giveths a thit."
My favorite quotes:
* "A poet must never make a statement simply because it sounds poetically exciting; he must also believe it to be true." W.H. Auden
* "When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed I had the urge to laugh with you, but when you said you loved me, you had my heart forever."
* "We are all a little weird, life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and call it love."
* "Love is a perky elf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature machine gun."
* "I'm gonna smile, because I wanna make you happy, laugh, so you won't see me cry. I'm gonna let you go in style, and even if it kills me, I'm gonna smile."
* "It hurts to realize that them people you thought you'd love for life don't love you as much as you thought they did and can do without you as if they never knew you at all."
* "If I reach for your hand, will you hold it? If I hold out my arms, will you hug me? If I go for your lips, will you kiss me? If I capture your heart, will you love me?"
* "Oftentimes we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to. Though that doesn’t mean that we've stopped loving them or we've stopped to care. Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you."
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.