Featured by author
Book / Horror
Poem / Poetry
Poem / Poetry
My name is Shannon Ashley but you can call me Imagine. I’m 16 and was born 9th June 1995.I love to draw, read and write just like most people and just as much as I love these I also love photography (when I take pictures I take them of scenery and landscapes). Most people find me strange or weird because I like learning new things, (I don't think I'm strange because of that LOL). I also like to add random little faces on the ends of sentences … I think they’re cute ^_^ Hopefully I can finish all or most of the novels I’ve started so that I can start some new ones, I already have ideas which I’m itching to write but I really want to finish the others first.
Here are some facts about me:
- I go to The South Leeds Academy Sixth form where I am currently studying Health and social care level 3
- I have brown hair with dark blue/green eyes (they change depending on mood)
- I love all kinds of chocolate
- My favourite colours are Pink, blue, black and white
- I love Elena Dudina’s art (check the pictures below)
- I can be very random /hyper
- I love anime <3
- Music is my life
- I can’t spell very well
- I’m a creative person whether coming up with ideas for stories or drawing
- I have a sister here on booksie called Laura (Moonlit Syndicate)
- My favourite food is spaghetti Bolognese - YUMMY !
- Evenescence and The Script are my favourite singer/band(s)
- A hobby of mine is photography (as mentioned earlier)
- I still watch Disney cartoons, they’re amazing plus I have 2 little sisters so I have to watch Disney anyway :P
If sent a reading request I may accept it only if I find it interesting. Things I will read are poetry, horror – especially if there’s a twist, comedy, romance - if I like the plot and short stories of any kind. Reading requests are open but I must warn you lately I haven’t been online much so when I am I will gladly check out any works that I can. I also like contests, so if you've got any I wouldn't imnd joining :D
This novel is about two elderly men of which are both aged 74 are trying to escape their retirement home. Joe is the man with the plan (Plan A*) and Ben is his best friend who always stays by his side and goes along with him. What trouble are they going to get into just for one last adventure to find the treasure which only Joe knows the way too, will Ben trust that Joe knows what he’s doing or will he turn around and go back home empty handed? Read to find out - COMPLETE.
With three strangers trapped in a cave will they find a way out when they are all tied to a post each? Noticing that each stranger has a disability will all three work together in order to get out of the cave? If you like Saw then you’d love this, just like saw likes to play games so does another mysterious character whom you’ll have to read about to find out who he is.
With Memory turned into a vampire will she get her memories back and remember her one true love or will he have to make her fall in love with him all over again? Not to mention that other vampire clans are after her, read to find out.
Here are some pictures of Elena Dudina's art XD
Here I will be choosing 3 of my favourite authors for each category unless I cannot decide whose work I like best then I will have 4-5 at most. There may also be more works linked under the same author :D
Mommy Hits Me: Please Don't Tell - https://www.booksie.com/young_adult/short_story/zadudet1/mommy-hits-me:-please-dont-tell
Secret in the Forest – https://www.booksie.com/thrillers/short_story/deathsrosex94x/secret-in-the-forest/chapter/1
Finish 1 novel
- Finish 3 novels
- Finish 5 novels
- Finish 10 novels
Have at least 30 comments on one piece of work
Have at least 50 comments on one piece of work
- Have at least 100 comments on one piece of work
Have at least 30 likes on one piece of work
- Have at least 50 likes on one piece of work
- Have at least 100 likes on one piece of work
Dreams of the sky
Dreaming and dreaming of the sky
How I wish to one day fly
Maybe then I shall be free
Of locked shackles without a key
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.