Featured by author
Book / Fantasy
Book / True Confessions
Miscellaneous / Other
I've always had trouble in describing myself. It's extremely difficult to balance between self-admiration and self-destruction. Let's put it this way:
(5 traits of character which first crossed my mind)
- I have a very active imagination and often get carried away with my thoughts;
- I am prone to little paranoia and can go overboard in interpreting signals;
- I have a lot of enthusiasm but it fades away rather qiuckly;
- I am a seeker and have a lot of questions about life;
- I am an arrant optimist
(5 favourite books)
- Suzanne Collins. The Hunger Game
- A.S. Pushkin. Eugene Onegin
- J.K.Rowling. Harry Potter.
- Stephen King. Pet Sematary.
- I.A. Goncharov. A Common Story.
(5 favourite films)
- The Green Mile.
- The Vampire Diaries.
- Edward ScissorsHands.
- Sweeney Todd (yeah, Tim Burton is definitely my favourite filmmaker ).
(5 favourite musicians)
- Fool's Garden
- Three Days Grace
What about me as an author? I have to confess I am not really competent yet. So, please, if you notice any style, punctuation, spelling mistakes, if you feel that conversations sound unnatural, don't forget to mention it when commenting! ;) I on my part promise to read your works and comment on them. Thanks for your attention!
Maybe, I should've put more effort in it but I'm just not that interested in talking about myself. It feels sort of... vain, though no offence meant for people with big and bright and creative pages))
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.