Featured by author
Book / Romance
Book / Young Adult
Book / Romance
Hey guys! I'm so sorry for going AWOL on you guys, it's been a busy and stressfull packed month! But I come bringing good new my friends. Summer has arrived so I have more me time! And I'm almost done Chapter 4 of Limelight, I'll let you guys know when it's up!
Thanks for putting up with me, and I all hope you'll still be willing to read my work!
I'll talk to you all soon, love you!
-Jane Doe, xoxo♥
Okay so I'm not sure what to write so I'll just post random facts every now and then about me and my every day life :D <3
1.I literraly dance in the shower at times :D
2. I make up stories in my head so I can fall asleep
3. I'm a Girl :)
4. I'm going through this dinasaur faze at the moment....
5. I love love<33333
6.I hate horror movies
7.i'm a child at heart
8.I dance. Like legit Ballet :) and Jazz and contemporary and just basically jump up and down and act crazy in my room.
9. I HAVE LIKE A MAJOR LOVE FOR MUSIC (:<3333
10. I have blue eyes
11. I have Brown hair.
12. I like bright colors and rainbows.
13.I'm staight, but have nothing against gays <3 :D
14.I totally just decided a few weeks ago that I wanted to live in England at one point in my life
15. I go to French school.
16. I found out on the 8th of July that I got 100 in English in my report card :)
17. Since i'm bilingual 100 should be easy for me, but i'm still proud about it and totally screamed when I found out.
18.Those last two things I didn't need to tell you but I was just to exited about it, so I had to share.
19.Sharing is a good thing
20. It think rain is quite phylosifical (if thats a word). It comes and washes the world so everything can start over again. I gives a clean slate :)
totally came up with 21 by myself (Y)
22. My names not Jane =P I just inspired myself from the Nerveshoutnever song xD I'd been obssesing about it at the time! =D♥
23. I love snow! ♥
That's all for now...Stay tuned for more about me :D
█ ♥ █
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.