Featured by author
Book / Fantasy
Book / Fantasy
Book / Fantasy
[ ] On-line
[X ] Off-line
^ NEVER BELIEVE THIS!
HI! My name is Jason and I'm an aspiring writer sending out queries to agents. Sadly still no luck, but wish me luck. LOL.
I love constructive criticism, If you like I can do your story or whatever you are writing and I’ll promise you I’ll be generous with reading your piece. I'm in a lookout for great stories and I'm more than willing to suggest that will refine the story to the next level (Of course the author is still the god of their piece, it’s up to them if they take it)
I’m a novelist, and my chapters are longggg, ranging from 4,000 to 15,000 words. So this is me giving you a heads up on reading some of my novel-format stories. I won’t continue pleading you to read my stories, because if I didn’t convince you in going on with it, then something is wrong with my literary piece. So I won’t KMU much if you (yes you) don’t like it.
You see my profile picture, I drew that and it’s an art in my Book trinity. Yea it means trinity, each three loops between each edges of the star. Just so if you’re curious :D It means the body, soul and spirit. :O
I can write the sweetest romance I can think off and the scariest poem you'll be reading. It’s a balance between the sweet and something from your nightmares. That's because I enjoy both genre. LOL
Things I do every day:
- Talk to my girlfriend
- Read books
- Query agents (with an unedited story, which I know is a no no)
- Sleep with consciousness intact
- Edit my heart out
- Find a great read/Read stories here on booksie (ever wonder if booksie have a sister site, it would named Booksis?) <[this is the effect of no sleep, you say weird stuff]
- Draw stuffs
- Eat stuffs
Things you don't or should know about me:
1. I already finished high school and college and I'm below 21 years old. LOL, but I look younger, not kidding. They always thought I'm in high school T_T
2. I love jackets, they're my guilty pleasure
3. I researched some old magic, and became interested. Then I came across to a ritual that enables you to summon a demon and have a contract with... it (not joking, dont worry I love my soul, I burned the book...)
4. I get some hallucinations if I don't sleep
5. I love the anime Naruto. That's the geek side of me
6. I draw, pray, love LOL
7. There was a time that I can see ghosts, but I closed my sixth sense a long time ago, making my world peaceful
8. I can lucid dream
9. I have the most supportive girl friend a boy like me could ever have :)
If you want me to critique your work, just tell me. PS: I don't do destructive Criticism.
I'm a fast typer so i can miss some letters when i type any comments LOL sorry if you noticed.
DON'T READ DIARIES... I mean, Don't critic, still the first drafts thanks
I'm a writer looking for some self-esteem murderer critiques
DO READ TRINITY! Well, some still are not edited, LOL, but tell me if you like the story. And I expect that its overwhelming when you look at it, but give it a try and I’ll hope you won't get disappointed :) [I found an inspiration to edit my book! yess, because i'm lazy to edit! point out to me the errors and I'll be happy writer, so that i can edit it! YEAAAAA!!]
YES, that's my Trinity name ;)
[Maybe I'll post one of this days what I really look like :D, are y'all excited??? no? okay, I'll just position myself in fetal position and be miserable :O sniff*]
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.