Avid reader, not so avid writer.
For those interested: if I join your many Fans it is because I'm following one or more of your stories/novels. I won't ask to be updated because I check regularly to see if you have updated those in my reading list.
I don't have a "favourite" book but I have some favourite authors.
- Patricia (Patty) Briggs (Mercy Thompson is one lucky lady - 3 hunks to choose from!)
- Robert Jordan (I'm going to miss his writing style even if someone else is writing the rest of the Wheel of Time series for him)
- PC & K Cast (House of Night Series is just a fun read)
- Tanith Lee (She has some really warped and intriguing writing style)
- Lara Adrian (Recently started on her Midnight Breed series - its turning out to be a wonderfully raunchy read.)
- Christine Feehan (Carpathian. Vampire. Bah kinda the same but still the Carpathians sure are described as hunky. I wanna be a lifemate!)
- Charlene Harris (One telepathic bar maid, vampires, were's & fairies. Now where are the dragons?)
David (& Leigh) Eddings
(A couple that know how to tell a good tale.. )
Terry Brooks (Definately not an
average author, has a weird imagination to come up with his
Anne Rice (Who doesn't like
vampires? Anne is one of the many authors who bring us the
classic and in some cases not so normal vampire tales.
Every fan of vampire stories needs to have at least read one of
her books, if not all of them!)
- & many many others
As you can see I mostly enjoy reading Fantasy, Si-Fi & Romance (or Erotica if you want to be more exact), but I have been known to occasionally branch out
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.