I suppose, in a way, that my persona is reminiscent of the typical eccentric (if there is such a thing)! My mind is awash with ideas, many of them incoherant or babbling nonsense. I would consider myself to be a playwright and script writer as I have a keen interest in the theatre and dialogue in general.
The Top 10 Books And Plays Which Influence Me The Most
1. Goodbye To Berlin by Christopher Isherwood
2. The Resistible Rise Of Arturo Ui by Bertolt Brecht
3. The Maltese Falcon by Dashiell Hammett
4. Spring Awakening by Frank Wedekind
5. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
6. Breakfast At Tiffany's by Truman Capote
7. Juno And The Paycock by Sean O'Casey
8. Oedipus Rex by Sophocles
9. Quo Vadis by Henryk Sienkiewicz
10. Double Indemnity by James M. Cain
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.