Jump to Navigation Menu
Justice7694
Justice7694

Justice7694

Justice7694


Profile

Justice7694

Location: Orlando, United States

Member Since: April 2011

Open for read requests: Yes

Profile Information

Hellooo, my name is Justice Sanchez. I was born on August 4, 1994. I'm 16 years old and I live in Orlando, Florida. I'm not your average "guy" and if right now you're asking yourself "How so?" Well, you're about to find out... These are my epic features XD: Brown eyes, Dark brown hair, 6'1, tan skin, slim, and awesomely athletic. lol. I looooove both listening and making music, Chillin' with my peoples, going to the beach, playing sports like: Tennis, raquet ball, basketball, soccer, volleyball, swimming, and running track. I like building things, taking things apart, fixing them, and putting them back together, I like drawing, writing, and using my imagination. I love meeting new people both over the internet and in person. I like talking to people, but I've been told that listening is my specialty. I don't doubt it cause I looove listening to people. I love helping people in need. (Be it helping the elderly, a homeless child on the street, or a teen in trouble) I'm here to help... :) I'm actually here looking for a good friend of mine. We used to talk a lot, and we got pretty close. But the computer I used became occupied 95% of the day, and the other 5% I was sleeping. So I never got a chance to give her a "Heads up" I haven't spoken to her in five months. I really miss her awesome company. :) Her name is Emily by the way. *Whispers* "But don't tell her I told you this but, she hates her name!" XD! So I just call her "Emmy" :) If you want to know more about me, just send me a message, and let the awesome adventures begin! :)

Quickees

This is where you can leave a short message for the writer. All Quickees are public. To leave a private message, use the private messaging system.

If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.

Justice7694 is a Fan of:

Justice7694 is a member of: