Script / Humor
Script / Humor
Short Story / Romance
Hi! I’m Justinjay! You can call me Justin or Jay-Jay or even the classic Jay! Whatever you prefer. Are you comfortable? Seats buckled? Refreshments ready? Alright, let’s go on this wonderful tour together!
- I live in New York City (The big juicy freakin’ apple!)
- Started my first semester in college
- Working in a coffee shop to pay for my classes and books (It’s hell!)
- Love to drink coffee (Oh the irony!)
- Like Jogging in the park
- I’m friendly and have a great sense of humor (I think)
- Love to read and write (no brainer)
- Love to play the guitar all the time! Both acoustic and electric (Gearing up to play the banjo next!) Recently I just play the blues
I dig almost every type of music, especially Rock/Metal with the exception of Death Metal/Core/Black/Doom scary music. Not a big fan of the hip hop genre or the house dance pop stuff.
Top 10 bands I love from the top of my head (in no particular order)
1) Led Zeppelin 2) Cream 3) The Who 4) The Beatles 5) Alice in Chains 6) The Kinks 7) The Flaming Lips 8) Nirvana 9) The Rolling Stones 10) Black Sabbath and much, much more…
Favorite solo artists
In no particular order
Bob Dylan, Neil Young, David Bowie, Bob Marley, Phil Collins. John Lennon, BB King, Muddy Waters and Howlin’ Wolf (the last 3 guys were blues gods from the old days; big inspirations)
The Godfather Parts 1 and 2, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Dark Knight Trilogy, Pulp Fiction, One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest, Inception, Edward Scissorhands, A Clock Work Orange, Forest Gump and more!
Christopher Nolan (The most creative director ever!) Steven Spielberg, Tim Burton, Quentin Tarantino (The most creative screen writer ever!) and Ron Howard
Tom Hanks, Johnny Deep, Christian Bale, Gary Oldman, Will Smith, Leonardo DiCaprio, Robert Downey Jr., Sean Penn,, Josh Brolin, Daniel Day-Lewis, Bryan Cranston, James Dean, Marlon Brando, and Jackie Gleason
Meryl Streep, Audrey Hepburn, Jodie Foster, Jennifer Lawrence, Louise Fletcher, Marion Cotillard and Elizabeth Banks
Breaking Bad, Dexter, Law and Order (original series), X-Files, 24, The Sopranos and Smallville
Saturday Night Live, Seinfeld, The Simpsons, Frasier, Married with Children, Saved By The Bell, Freaks and Geeks, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Arrested Development, Newsradio, All in The Family, Scrubs, The Odd Couple and Kids in The Hall
The Grapes of Wrath, Pictures of Dorian Gray, Catch-22, Almost every James Patterson novel, The Hunger Games Trilogy, Scar Tissue, The Color of Water, The Know-It-All, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo trilogy, Monster, The Hobbit and Live From New York
James Paterson, John Steinbeck, Walter Dean Myers, Ken Kessey, Tom Clancy and Stieg Larsson
What Do I like to Read or Write?
Comedy, Romance, Thrillers, Action/Adventure, Music, Horror, Mystery and Parody (That can change any time)
My Dreams and Goals?
- I want to be a director and writer for films and television
- A novelist and publish books in my spare time
- Collaborate with Christopher Nolan (I want to be his protégé)
Unfortunately I don’t have time to take requests due to classes, HOWEVER! If you want me to really read your stuff; just fan me and leave me a message. I’ll gladly read and comment. When I talk about ‘comment’ I don’t mean “This story was awesome! You rock!” no! I’ll be completely honest and try to give you a constructive comment. Or if you don’t want to fan me, read my ‘sitcom’ series “I Don’t Want To Be a Rock Star” if you do I’ll forever be in your debt
Well I guess that’s the end of this tour, hopefully you have found it to be very educational. Now go out there and write!
If you want to write a quickee (a remark or a hint for example) on this writer's profile, please sign in.